Where is Bank Of America branch in Seattle Washington?
This Bank Of America branch in Seattle is located at 4825 Rainier Avenue, South Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 4825 Rainier Avenue, South Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
4825 Rainier Avenue, South Seattle, Washington is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Seattle Washington. Bank Of America Seattle Branch has been offering services to customers from the time May 1, 1933. Contact the Bank Of America Seattle Branch through customer service phone number (206) 358-2123.
Bank Of America Seattle Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services go to Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 4825 Rainier Avenue, South Seattle, Washington
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 4825 Rainier Avenue, South Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America in 4825 Rainier Avenue, South Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 4825 Rainier Avenue, South Seattle, Washington?
The number for Bank Of America is (206) 358-2123.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 4825 Rainier Avenue, South Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 4825 Rainier Avenue, South
Monday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Seattle Branch – 4825 Rainier Avenue, South
There are many reasons why you could need to transfer money from Bank Of America within Seattle in another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your old Bank Of America account and create a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of charges. No matter what the case, this is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Bank Of America banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds or making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use However, it will be accessible from the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you wish to transfer money to. This can also be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure it is correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts in the same bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds are usually transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 4825 Rainier Avenue, South
There are a few steps you need to complete before opening a Bank Of America account. The first thing to do is select the appropriate Bank Of America account. There are a variety of Bank Of America accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is right for you.
After you’ve selected a Bank Of America account then the next step is to gather all the necessary documents. These include the Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! It’s easy and takes only a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill out an application and deposit your cash into the account.
If you’ve learned how to start a Bank Of America account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can create an Bank Of America account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you be 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You might also have to show proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents, you can create a savings or a checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 4825 Rainier Avenue, South
It may appear like a daunting job however, closing an Bank Of America accounts is quite simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll need the most recent Bank Of America statement, as well as a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may require your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.