Where is the Bank Of America branch in Seattle Washington?
Its Bank Of America branch in Seattle is located at 4701 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 4701 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
4701 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington is one of Bank Of America branch offices in Seattle Washington. Bank Of America Seattle Branch has provided service to customers from the time Mar 28, 1955. You can contact this Bank Of America Seattle Branch via customer service number (206) 358-1959.
Bank Of America Seattle Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 4701 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 4701 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America in 4701 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 4701 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington?
The phone number of Bank Of America is (206) 358-1959.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
Official website for Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 4701 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 4701 University Way Ne
Monday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Seattle Branch – 4701 University Way Ne
There are several ways that you can transfer funds from Bank Of America to another one in Seattle.
1. The most popular method is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where Bank Of America sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the Bank Of America will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred this way. This usually takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds from Bank Of America to another. These services usually are instant and you can even create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Bank Of America and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 4701 University Way Ne
There are a few things you need to know before you open a Bank Of America account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps so that you can choose the right account for your needs and avoid any mistakes.
The first step is to decide what type of account you’d like to have. The most common types are the savings account, checking accounts, or money market funds. Each has their own advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s crucial to comprehend the difference prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a good place to store your money even if you don’t require immediate access to it. They usually offer greater rate of interest than bank accounts however there may be restrictions on how often you can access your money.
Checking accounts are ideal when you require regular access to your cash. The majority of checking accounts include an ATM card that can be used to make purchases or withdrawals. There are fees associated with certain transactions, like making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings and checking accounts, but they also have stricter withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your funds frequently then a money market account may not be the right choice for you.
After you’ve chosen the type of account you would like to have, you need to look around for the most attractive price. There are a number of factors to consider, such as interest rates, fees, and minimum balance requirements. It’s important to compare the offers of several Bank Of America account before making a decision.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re now ready to open it. The process is relatively easy and can be completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some personal information, such as your name, address, and Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to deposit funds into the account in order to open it.
After your account has been opened and you are able to use it immediately. Make sure you monitor your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of Bank Of America provide options such as credit lines or overdraft security.
The process of opening an Bank Of America accounts is a simple procedure that will save you time and money over the long term. Through research and comparing accounts to find an account that is suitable for your requirements and assists you to achieve those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can create an Bank Of America account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 4701 University Way Ne
It’s often a pain to close the Bank Of America account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Bank Of America and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Bank Of America the account is shut down.