Where is the Bank Of America branch in Seattle Washington?
Its Bank Of America branch in Seattle is located at 4622 25th Avenue, Northeast Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 4622 25th Avenue, Northeast Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
4622 25th Avenue, Northeast Seattle, Washington is one of Bank Of America branch offices in Seattle Washington. Bank Of America Seattle Branch has provided service to these customers since Dec 6, 1954. You can reach this Bank Of America Seattle Branch through customer service phone number (206) 336-0022.
Bank Of America Seattle Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 4622 25th Avenue, Northeast Seattle, Washington
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 4622 25th Avenue, Northeast Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America in 4622 25th Avenue, Northeast Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 4622 25th Avenue, Northeast Seattle, Washington?
The number for Bank Of America is (206) 336-0022.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 4622 25th Avenue, Northeast Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 4622 25th Avenue, Northeast
Monday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Seattle Branch – 4622 25th Avenue, Northeast
There are many reasons you might require transferring money from Bank Of America within Seattle to another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Bank Of America account and start an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on charges. Whatever the reason, it’s fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Bank Of America bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds as well as making payments. This might be called something different based on your bank however it is accessible from the main menu of your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you wish to transfer money to. This can also be located on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts of one bank. In this case it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a few minutes and once it’s done, the money will be accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 4622 25th Avenue, Northeast
There are a few things you should know prior to opening an Bank Of America account. This guide will take you through the process so that you can open an Bank Of America account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to decide is what type of Bank Of America account you’d like to create. There are many different types of Bank Of America accounts, so it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Do some research and then compare the different Bank Of America accounts to find the one that is best suited to your needs.
After you’ve selected an Bank Of America account, your next task is to collect the required documents. Most Bank Of America accounts require basic details like your name, address, and Social Security number. You may also need to prove your income or identification.
Once you have all required documents, the following step will be to actually create the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, and in person, at the branch location. When you first open the account you’ll be required to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount that is like $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. It is also important to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening an Bank Of America account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to take your time and choose the right Bank Of America account to meet your requirements. With a bit of investigation and preparation you’ll be able to open an account without any tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can create a Bank Of America account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at 18 to open an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 4622 25th Avenue, Northeast
It may appear like a daunting job however, closing a Bank Of America account is actually quite easy. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Take the documents you need. You will need to have the most recent Bank Of America statement as well as a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number and other identifying information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.