Which is the Bank Of America branch in Seattle Washington?
This Bank Of America branch in Seattle is located at 401 Ne Northgate Way Spc 920 Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 401 Ne Northgate Way Spc 920 Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
401 Ne Northgate Way Spc 920 Seattle, Washington is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Seattle Washington. Bank Of America Seattle Branch has provided service to these customers since Aug 1, 1949. Contact the Bank Of America Seattle Branch through customer service phone number (206) 358-1866.
Bank Of America Seattle Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 401 Ne Northgate Way Spc 920 Seattle, Washington
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 401 Ne Northgate Way Spc 920 Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America in 401 Ne Northgate Way Spc 920 Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 401 Ne Northgate Way Spc 920 Seattle, Washington?
The phone number of Bank Of America is (206) 358-1866.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 401 Ne Northgate Way Spc 920 Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 401 Ne Northgate Way Spc 920
Monday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Seattle Branch – 401 Ne Northgate Way Spc 920
There are many reasons why you might have to transfer funds from Bank Of America in Seattle to another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your previous Bank Of America account and open an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on charges. No matter what the case, this is quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Bank Of America banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds or making payments. It could be called something different based on your bank, but it will be found in the main menu of your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you want to transfer the money to. This can also be found on the other bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure it is correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts of the exact same institution. In that case it is not necessary to enter a routing code because the funds remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a few minutes after which the funds are usually accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 401 Ne Northgate Way Spc 920
There are some things you must do before you can open a Bank Of America account. The first thing to decide on is the correct Bank Of America account. There are a variety of Bank Of America accounts available, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Bank Of America account then the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is simple and takes just less than a few minutes. All you have to do is fill out an application and deposit your cash into the account.
If you’ve learned how to open an Bank Of America account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can open a Bank Of America account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or state ID. Once you have all the required documents you are able to open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 401 Ne Northgate Way Spc 920
It’s often a pain to close a Bank Of America account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Bank Of America and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Bank Of America the account is shut down.