Where is Bank Of America branch in Seattle Washington?
This Bank Of America branch in Seattle is located at 4001 Sw Alaska St Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 4001 Sw Alaska St Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
4001 Sw Alaska St Seattle, Washington is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Seattle Washington. Bank Of America Seattle Branch has been offering services to these customers since Jan 30, 1956. You can reach the Bank Of America Seattle Branch by calling the customer service number (206) 358-2230.
Bank Of America Seattle Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 4001 Sw Alaska St Seattle, Washington
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 4001 Sw Alaska St Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America in 4001 Sw Alaska St Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 4001 Sw Alaska St Seattle, Washington?
The number for Bank Of America is (206) 358-2230.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 4001 Sw Alaska St Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 4001 Sw Alaska St
Monday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Seattle Branch – 4001 Sw Alaska St
There are several methods to transfer funds to Bank Of America to another account in Seattle.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is when Bank Of America sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is where the Bank Of America will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds to Bank Of America in another. These are typically instant and you can even create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Bank Of America and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 4001 Sw Alaska St
There are some things you must do before you can open a Bank Of America account. The first thing to do is choose the correct Bank Of America account. There are many different Bank Of America accounts out there It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected an Bank Of America account then the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill out an application and then deposit the cash to the account.
Now that you know how to create a Bank Of America account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can open an Bank Of America account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you’re at 18 to open an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 4001 Sw Alaska St
It may seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing an Bank Of America account can be easy. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll need your current Bank Of America statement as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number and other identifiable information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.