Where is Bank Of America branch in Seattle Washington?
Its Bank Of America branch in Seattle is located at 230 S. W. 152nd Street Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 230 S. W. 152nd Street Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
230 S. W. 152nd Street Seattle, Washington is one of Bank Of America branch offices in Seattle Washington. Bank Of America Seattle Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Sep 12, 1955. Contact the Bank Of America Seattle Branch by calling the customer service number (206) 358-2169.
Bank Of America Seattle Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 230 S. W. 152nd Street Seattle, Washington
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 230 S. W. 152nd Street Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America in 230 S. W. 152nd Street Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 230 S. W. 152nd Street Seattle, Washington?
The number for Bank Of America is (206) 358-2169.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
Official website for Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 230 S. W. 152nd Street Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 230 S. W. 152nd Street
Monday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Seattle Branch – 230 S. W. 152nd Street
There are many reasons why you may need to transfer money from Bank Of America within Seattle to another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Bank Of America account and create another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Bank Of America account on your bank.
2. Find the section for transferring money as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is accessible from the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is correct, then hit send or check.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts in the same bank. In that case it is not necessary to input a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The entire process will take a few minutes after which the funds will typically be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 230 S. W. 152nd Street
There are some things you must complete before opening the Bank Of America account. The first thing to decide on is the correct Bank Of America account. There are many different Bank Of America accounts available and it’s essential to do your research before you decide which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Bank Of America account then the next step is gathering all the documents you need. These include your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! It’s easy and takes only a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill out an application and deposit your cash in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to open an Bank Of America account There’s no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can start an Bank Of America account once you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re at least 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to prove your identity, such as a driver’s license, passport or state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required you are able to create a savings or a checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 230 S. W. 152nd Street
It’s often a trouble to close the Bank Of America account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Bank Of America and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Bank Of America the account is closed.