Which is the Bank Of America branch in Seattle Washington?
The Bank Of America branch in Seattle is located at 100 West Mercer Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 100 West Mercer Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
100 West Mercer Seattle, Washington is one of Bank Of America branch offices in Seattle Washington. Bank Of America Seattle Branch has provided service to customers from the time Sep 4, 1945. You can reach the Bank Of America Seattle Branch via customer service number (206) 358-1909.
Bank Of America Seattle Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services go to Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 100 West Mercer Seattle, Washington
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 100 West Mercer Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America in 100 West Mercer Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 100 West Mercer Seattle, Washington?
The phone number of Bank Of America is (206) 358-1909.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 100 West Mercer Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 100 West Mercer
Monday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Seattle Branch – 100 West Mercer
There are many reasons you might need to transfer money from Bank Of America in Seattle in another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current Bank Of America account and create another one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on charges. Whatever the reason, it’s quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Bank Of America account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money or making payments. This could be called different based on your bank however it is found in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number that you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be located on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts at the same bank. In that scenario it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the money will be accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 100 West Mercer
There are a few points you should know prior to opening an Bank Of America account. This guide will take you through the procedure so that you can set up a Bank Of America account without any stress.
The first thing to do is figure out what type of Bank Of America account you want to create. There are numerous types of Bank Of America accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and look at different Bank Of America accounts to find the best fit for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a Bank Of America account then your next task is to gather the required documents. Most Bank Of America accounts will require basic details like your name, address and Social Security number. You may also need to show proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents then the second step would be to start the account. This can be done via the internet, over the phone, and in person, at the branch location. When you open your account you’ll have to deposit your initial funds. It’s usually a small amount of money, such as $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This involves you can make withdrawals and deposits as needed. You’ll also need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Making a Bank Of America account is a straightforward process, however it’s crucial to take your time to pick the appropriate Bank Of America account to meet your requirements. With a bit of research and preparation it is possible to get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
There is no age limit for having an Bank Of America account. Certain credit unions and banks may require that you be 18 years old. However, others allow you to open an account at any time with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to open an account with Bank Of America account, you must bring a parent or guardian so they can be an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to monitor your account’s activity and assist you to manage your finances responsibly. When you turn 18years old, you’ll be able to assume full control of the account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start thinking about opening an Bank Of America account is the moment you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or another sources. This will give you the opportunity to start saving money and to learn how to manage your money prior to when you are required to use it for more complicated financial tasks like taking out a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 100 West Mercer
It might seem like a daunting task, but closing a Bank Of America accounts is quite simple. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Gather your documents. You will need to have your current Bank Of America statement and a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may request your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.