Where is the Bank Of America branch in Rochester New York?
Its Bank Of America branch in Rochester is located at 75 S Clinton Ave Rochester, New York.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 75 S Clinton Ave Rochester, New York
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
75 S Clinton Ave Rochester, New York is one of Bank Of America branch offices in Rochester New York. Bank Of America Rochester Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can reach the Bank Of America Rochester Branch via customer service number .
Bank Of America Rochester Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 75 S Clinton Ave Rochester, New York
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 75 S Clinton Ave Rochester, New York
Bank Of America in 75 S Clinton Ave Rochester, New York (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 75 S Clinton Ave Rochester, New York?
The number for Bank Of America is .
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
Official website for Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 75 S Clinton Ave Rochester, New York?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Rochester Branch – 75 S Clinton Ave
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Rochester Branch – 75 S Clinton Ave
There are many reasons you may need to transfer money from Bank Of America within Rochester in another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your previous Bank Of America account and create an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Bank Of America banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds or making payments. It could be called something different based on your bank however it is accessible from the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be located on the bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the exact same institution. In this case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, after which the funds are usually accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Rochester Branch – 75 S Clinton Ave
There are a few steps you must be aware of before you can create a Bank Of America account. The first thing to decide on is the right Bank Of America account. There are a variety of Bank Of America accounts available It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen a Bank Of America account then the next step is gathering all of the required documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents, it’s time to open up your account! It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an application and deposit your money to the account.
If you’ve learned how to start an Bank Of America account There’s no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can open an Bank Of America account once you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Rochester Branch – 75 S Clinton Ave
It’s often a hassle to shut down the Bank Of America account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Bank Of America and ask to close your account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Bank Of America that your account has been shut down.