Which is the Bank Of America branch in Linthicum Maryland?
Its Bank Of America branch in Linthicum is located at 201 Benton Avenue Linthicum, Maryland.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 201 Benton Avenue Linthicum, Maryland
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
201 Benton Avenue Linthicum, Maryland is one of Bank Of America branch offices in Linthicum Maryland. Bank Of America Linthicum Branch has been offering services to these customers since Jun 5, 1961. You can reach this Bank Of America Linthicum Branch by calling the customer service number (410) 859-0200.
Bank Of America Linthicum Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 201 Benton Avenue Linthicum, Maryland
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 201 Benton Avenue Linthicum, Maryland
Bank Of America in 201 Benton Avenue Linthicum, Maryland (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 201 Benton Avenue Linthicum, Maryland?
The phone number of Bank Of America is (410) 859-0200.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 201 Benton Avenue Linthicum, Maryland?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Linthicum Branch – 201 Benton Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Linthicum Branch – 201 Benton Avenue
There are many reasons you could have to transfer funds from Bank Of America in Linthicum in another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current Bank Of America account and open a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. Whatever the reason, it’s actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Bank Of America account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds and making payment. It could be called something different based on your bank, but it will be found in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account to which you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be located on the bank’s site or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly when you’re moving money between accounts at the exact same institution. In this case it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds are usually accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Linthicum Branch – 201 Benton Avenue
There are a few steps you should complete before opening the Bank Of America account. The first thing to do is select the correct Bank Of America account. There are a variety of Bank Of America accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Bank Of America account then the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! It’s easy and only takes less than a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application and then deposit the funds in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start an Bank Of America account There’s no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open an Bank Of America account. Certain credit unions and banks might require you to be 18 years old, whereas others may allow the opening of accounts at any time with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and want to open an Bank Of America account, bring along a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This will allow them to have the ability to monitor your account’s activity and assist you manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and take all the decisions for yourself.
The best time to start thinking about opening an Bank Of America account is when you begin earning income from a part-time job allowance, or another source. This gives you a chance to start saving money and to learn about managing your cash before you have to utilize it for more complicated financial obligations like getting loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Linthicum Branch – 201 Benton Avenue
It may seem like a daunting task however, closing an Bank Of America account can be quite easy. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll require your current Bank Of America statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may ask you for your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.