Where is the Bank Of America branch in Lincoln Rhode Island?
Its Bank Of America branch in Lincoln is located at 611 Smithfield Avenue Lincoln, Rhode Island.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 611 Smithfield Avenue Lincoln, Rhode Island
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
611 Smithfield Avenue Lincoln, Rhode Island is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Lincoln Rhode Island. Bank Of America Lincoln Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Oct 15, 1975. You can contact the Bank Of America Lincoln Branch via customer service number (401) 721-2200.
Bank Of America Lincoln Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 611 Smithfield Avenue Lincoln, Rhode Island
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 611 Smithfield Avenue Lincoln, Rhode Island
Bank Of America in 611 Smithfield Avenue Lincoln, Rhode Island (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 611 Smithfield Avenue Lincoln, Rhode Island?
The phone number of Bank Of America is (401) 721-2200.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 611 Smithfield Avenue Lincoln, Rhode Island?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Lincoln Branch – 611 Smithfield Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Lincoln Branch – 611 Smithfield Avenue
There are several ways to transfer funds between Bank Of America to another account in Lincoln.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is when Bank Of America will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the Bank Of America will connect with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred that way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Bank Of America into another. These services usually are quick and you can set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Bank Of America and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option when you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Lincoln Branch – 611 Smithfield Avenue
There are some things you need to do before you can open a Bank Of America account. The first thing to decide on is the right Bank Of America account. There are numerous Bank Of America accounts available, so it’s important to do your research before you pick the one that is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a Bank Of America account, the next step is to gather all the documents you need. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open an account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and takes just about a minute. All you need to do is fill in an application form and then deposit your funds to the account.
Now that you know how to start a Bank Of America account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
There is no minimum age to open a Bank Of America account. Certain credit unions and banks might require you to be 18 years old. However, others may allow you to open an account at any time with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to start an account with Bank Of America account, bring along a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to monitor your account activity and help you to manage your finances in a responsible manner. After you reach the age of the age of 18, you’ll be able to take complete control of your account and make all the decisions yourself.
The best time to start contemplating opening an Bank Of America account is the moment you begin earning income from a part-time job, allowance, or other source. This will give you the chance to begin saving and learning the best ways to handle your finances before you need to use it for more difficult financial transactions like taking out a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Lincoln Branch – 611 Smithfield Avenue
It might appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing a Bank Of America account can be quite simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll require your latest Bank Of America statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to request your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.