Where is the Bank Of America branch in Lincoln Park New Jersey?
The Bank Of America branch in Lincoln Park is located at 152 Main Street Lincoln Park, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 152 Main Street Lincoln Park, New Jersey
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
152 Main Street Lincoln Park, New Jersey is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Lincoln Park New Jersey. Bank Of America Lincoln Park Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Oct 10, 1958. Contact this Bank Of America Lincoln Park Branch by calling the customer service number (973) 628-8400.
Bank Of America Lincoln Park Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 152 Main Street Lincoln Park, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 152 Main Street Lincoln Park, New Jersey
Bank Of America in 152 Main Street Lincoln Park, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 152 Main Street Lincoln Park, New Jersey?
The number for Bank Of America is (973) 628-8400.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 152 Main Street Lincoln Park, New Jersey?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Lincoln Park Branch – 152 Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Lincoln Park Branch – 152 Main Street
There are several ways to transfer money to Bank Of America to another one in Lincoln Park.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is the method where Bank Of America will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is where the Bank Of America will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money from Bank Of America to another. These services are usually quick and you can create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Bank Of America and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Lincoln Park Branch – 152 Main Street
There are some things you need to complete before opening the Bank Of America account. The first thing you need to decide on is the right Bank Of America account. There are many different Bank Of America accounts available and it’s essential to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Bank Of America account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is simple and only takes a few minutes. All you have be able to complete in an application form and then deposit your funds to the account.
If you’ve learned how to start a Bank Of America account you have no reason not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can create a Bank Of America account once you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you are at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Lincoln Park Branch – 152 Main Street
It’s a big pain to close the Bank Of America account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Bank Of America and request to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Bank Of America that your account has been closed.