Which is the Bank Of America branch in Lincoln Park Michigan?
The Bank Of America branch in Lincoln Park is located at 1950 Dix Highway Lincoln Park, Michigan.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 1950 Dix Highway Lincoln Park, Michigan
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
1950 Dix Highway Lincoln Park, Michigan is one of Bank Of America branch offices in Lincoln Park Michigan. Bank Of America Lincoln Park Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Dec 1, 1975. Contact this Bank Of America Lincoln Park Branch through customer service phone number (313) 381-6252.
Bank Of America Lincoln Park Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 1950 Dix Highway Lincoln Park, Michigan
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 1950 Dix Highway Lincoln Park, Michigan
Bank Of America in 1950 Dix Highway Lincoln Park, Michigan (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 1950 Dix Highway Lincoln Park, Michigan?
The number for Bank Of America is (313) 381-6252.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
Official website for Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 1950 Dix Highway Lincoln Park, Michigan?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Lincoln Park Branch – 1950 Dix Highway
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Lincoln Park Branch – 1950 Dix Highway
There are several ways that you can transfer money to Bank Of America to another one in Lincoln Park.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is the method where Bank Of America sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is the process where Bank Of America will connect with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Bank Of America in another. These services are usually quick and you can create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Bank Of America and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Lincoln Park Branch – 1950 Dix Highway
There are a few steps you must do before you can open an Bank Of America account. The first thing you need to decide on is the appropriate Bank Of America account. There are a variety of Bank Of America accounts out there It’s crucial to do your research before you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Bank Of America account The next step is gathering all the necessary documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. All you have be able to complete out an application form and then deposit your funds in the bank account.
Now that you know how to create a Bank Of America account There’s no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can create a Bank Of America account when you’ve got an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you’re at 18 to open an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Lincoln Park Branch – 1950 Dix Highway
It may appear like a daunting job, but closing the Bank Of America accounts is quite simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll require the most recent Bank Of America statement and an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to require your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.