Where is Bank Of America branch in Lebanon New Hampshire?
Its Bank Of America branch in Lebanon is located at One Medical Center Drive Lebanon, New Hampshire.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in One Medical Center Drive Lebanon, New Hampshire
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
One Medical Center Drive Lebanon, New Hampshire is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Lebanon New Hampshire. Bank Of America Lebanon Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Nov 4, 1991. You can reach this Bank Of America Lebanon Branch by calling the customer service number (603) 643-8620.
Bank Of America Lebanon Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in One Medical Center Drive Lebanon, New Hampshire
|Monday||10:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in One Medical Center Drive Lebanon, New Hampshire
Bank Of America in One Medical Center Drive Lebanon, New Hampshire (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in One Medical Center Drive Lebanon, New Hampshire?
The number for Bank Of America is (603) 643-8620.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in One Medical Center Drive Lebanon, New Hampshire?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Lebanon Branch – One Medical Center Drive
Monday (10:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Lebanon Branch – One Medical Center Drive
There are many reasons why you might require transferring money from Bank Of America in Lebanon into another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your current Bank Of America account and open a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce charges. Whatever the reason, it’s fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Bank Of America bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money or making payments. This might be called something different depending on your bank, but it will be located in the main menu of your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be found on the bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts of the exact same institution. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes after which the money will be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Lebanon Branch – One Medical Center Drive
There are a few things you must do before you can open an Bank Of America account. First, you have to do is choose the right Bank Of America account. There are numerous Bank Of America accounts available, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Bank Of America account, the next step is to gather all the necessary documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is easy and takes only about a minute. All you have be able to complete in an application and then deposit the money in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to create an Bank Of America account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can open a Bank Of America account when you’ve got an Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Lebanon Branch – One Medical Center Drive
It might seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing the Bank Of America account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll require your latest Bank Of America statement as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may request your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.