Where is the Bank Of America branch in El Sobrante California?
The Bank Of America branch in El Sobrante is located at 3939 San Pablo Dam Road El Sobrante, California.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 3939 San Pablo Dam Road El Sobrante, California
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
3939 San Pablo Dam Road El Sobrante, California is one of Bank Of America branch offices in El Sobrante California. Bank Of America El Sobrante Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Apr 6, 1964. You can reach the Bank Of America El Sobrante Branch via customer service number (510) 243-6520.
Bank Of America El Sobrante Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 3939 San Pablo Dam Road El Sobrante, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 3939 San Pablo Dam Road El Sobrante, California
Bank Of America in 3939 San Pablo Dam Road El Sobrante, California (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 3939 San Pablo Dam Road El Sobrante, California?
The phone number of Bank Of America is (510) 243-6520.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 3939 San Pablo Dam Road El Sobrante, California?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in El Sobrante Branch – 3939 San Pablo Dam Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in El Sobrante Branch – 3939 San Pablo Dam Road
There are a few different ways to transfer money to Bank Of America to another account in El Sobrante.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is where the Bank Of America will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is the process where Bank Of America will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred this way. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds between Bank Of America into another. These services are usually instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Bank Of America and deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in El Sobrante Branch – 3939 San Pablo Dam Road
There are a few points you must know before opening an Bank Of America account. This guide will take you through the steps so that you can open the Bank Of America account with ease.
The first thing to determine is the type of Bank Of America account you want to open. There are a variety of Bank Of America accounts, so it’s essential to choose one that is right for you. Research and compare various Bank Of America accounts to identify the best fit for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Bank Of America account then your next task is to collect the required documents. The majority of Bank Of America accounts will require basic details like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You may also need to prove your income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents then the following step will be to create the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, or in person at a branch location. If you are opening an account, you’ll be required to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount of money like $25.
After your account is open You’ll have to begin using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals whenever you need to. It is also important to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening a Bank Of America account is an easy process, however it’s crucial to be patient and choose the right Bank Of America account to meet your requirements. With a bit of research and preparation you’ll be able to get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can create a Bank Of America account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you’re at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks will permit you to create a joint bank account with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in El Sobrante Branch – 3939 San Pablo Dam Road
It’s a big trouble to close the Bank Of America account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Bank Of America and request to end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Bank Of America the account is closed.