Where is the Bank Of America branch in El Paso Texas?
This Bank Of America branch in El Paso is located at 9101 Dyer Street El Paso, Texas.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 9101 Dyer Street El Paso, Texas
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
9101 Dyer Street El Paso, Texas is one of Bank Of America branch offices in El Paso Texas. Bank Of America El Paso Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Apr 4, 1994. Contact the Bank Of America El Paso Branch by calling the customer service number (915) 745-4080.
Bank Of America El Paso Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 9101 Dyer Street El Paso, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 9101 Dyer Street El Paso, Texas
Bank Of America Address Map in 9101 Dyer Street El Paso, Texas
Bank Of America in 9101 Dyer Street El Paso, Texas (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 9101 Dyer Street El Paso, Texas?
The number for Bank Of America is (915) 745-4080.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 9101 Dyer Street El Paso, Texas?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in El Paso Branch – 9101 Dyer Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in El Paso Branch – 9101 Dyer Street
There are many reasons you might have to transfer funds from Bank Of America in El Paso to another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current Bank Of America account and start an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce fees. Whatever the reason, it’s very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Bank Of America bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds or making payments. This could be called different depending on your bank However, it will be accessible from the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account to which you wish to transfer money to. It can be located on the bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, then hit send or check.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts in the exact same institution. In that case it is not necessary to enter a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes after which the funds will typically be transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in El Paso Branch – 9101 Dyer Street
There are some things you should know prior to opening a Bank Of America account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps so that you can open an Bank Of America account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to determine is what kind of Bank Of America account you’d like to open. There are many different types of Bank Of America accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Do some research and compare different Bank Of America accounts to determine the most suitable one for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Bank Of America account your next task is to gather the required documents. Most Bank Of America accounts will require some basic information , such as your name, address, and Social Security number. You may also need to prove your income or proof of identification.
After you have required documents The following step will be to open the account. This can be done via the internet, over the phone, as well as in-person at the branch location. When you first open the account you’ll need to make an initial deposit. This is typically a small amount like $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This involves making deposits and withdrawals as needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening an Bank Of America account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to take your time to pick the appropriate Bank Of America account that meets your requirements. With a bit of investigation and preparation it is possible to create an account with no anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can create a Bank Of America account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in El Paso Branch – 9101 Dyer Street
It might seem like a daunting task however, closing an Bank Of America account can be quite simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Take the documents you need. You will need to have your latest Bank Of America statement and a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely require your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.