Which is the Bank Of America branch in El Paso Texas?
The Bank Of America branch in El Paso is located at 685 Sunland Park Drive El Paso, Texas.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 685 Sunland Park Drive El Paso, Texas
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
685 Sunland Park Drive El Paso, Texas is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in El Paso Texas. Bank Of America El Paso Branch has been offering services to these customers since Jan 2, 1979. You can reach this Bank Of America El Paso Branch by calling the customer service number (915) 833-6003.
Bank Of America El Paso Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 685 Sunland Park Drive El Paso, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 685 Sunland Park Drive El Paso, Texas
Bank Of America in 685 Sunland Park Drive El Paso, Texas (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 685 Sunland Park Drive El Paso, Texas?
The phone number of Bank Of America is (915) 833-6003.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 685 Sunland Park Drive El Paso, Texas?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in El Paso Branch – 685 Sunland Park Drive
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in El Paso Branch – 685 Sunland Park Drive
There are many reasons you could have to transfer funds from Bank Of America in El Paso to another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Bank Of America account and start an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. No matter what the case, this is actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Bank Of America banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money or making payments. This might be called something different depending on your bank However, it will be located in the main menu of your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number to which you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s accurate, then click the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts in one bank. In this case it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds will typically be available in the other account within one business day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in El Paso Branch – 685 Sunland Park Drive
There are a few points you should know prior to opening an Bank Of America account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process so that you can open a Bank Of America account with no hassle.
The first thing to decide is what kind of Bank Of America account you want to open. There are numerous types of Bank Of America accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Do some research and look at different Bank Of America accounts to determine the best fit for your requirements.
After you’ve selected an Bank Of America account your next task is to collect the necessary documents. Most Bank Of America accounts will require basic information , such as your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents then the following step will be to create the account. This can be done online or over the phone or in person at a branch. When you open an account, you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened You’ll have to begin using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws when needed. You’ll also need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening an Bank Of America account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to take your time and pick the appropriate Bank Of America account to meet your requirements. With a little research and preparation it is possible to open an account without any tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
There is no set age for opening an Bank Of America account. Certain credit unions or banks might require you to be 18 years old, whereas others may allow the opening of accounts at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to start an Bank Of America account, bring along a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This gives them the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you learn how to manage your finances in a responsible manner. Once you reach 18, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and take all the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to start considering opening an Bank Of America account is when you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowances, or any other sources. This gives you the opportunity to start saving and learning the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you have to utilize it for more complex financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in El Paso Branch – 685 Sunland Park Drive
It might appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing a Bank Of America account can be easy. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Take the documents you need. You’ll require your most recent Bank Of America statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely request your account number and other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.