Where is Bank Of America branch in El Cerrito California?
Its Bank Of America branch in El Cerrito is located at 10422 San Pablo Avenue El Cerrito, California.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 10422 San Pablo Avenue El Cerrito, California
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
10422 San Pablo Avenue El Cerrito, California is one of Bank Of America branch offices in El Cerrito California. Bank Of America El Cerrito Branch has provided service to customers from the time Oct 18, 1948. You can reach this Bank Of America El Cerrito Branch by calling the customer service number (510) 559-4511.
Bank Of America El Cerrito Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 10422 San Pablo Avenue El Cerrito, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 10422 San Pablo Avenue El Cerrito, California
Bank Of America in 10422 San Pablo Avenue El Cerrito, California (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 10422 San Pablo Avenue El Cerrito, California?
The phone number of Bank Of America is (510) 559-4511.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
Official website for Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 10422 San Pablo Avenue El Cerrito, California?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in El Cerrito Branch – 10422 San Pablo Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in El Cerrito Branch – 10422 San Pablo Avenue
There are a variety of reasons you could require transferring money from Bank Of America within El Cerrito in another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your old Bank Of America account and create another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. Whatever the reason, it’s actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Bank Of America bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds and making payment. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is found in the main menu on your banking online portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account that you wish to transfer money to. This can also be located on the bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts at the same bank. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing code since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and once it’s done, the money will be transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in El Cerrito Branch – 10422 San Pablo Avenue
There are a few points you need to know before opening the Bank Of America account. This guide will take you through the steps so that you can set up an Bank Of America account with no hassle.
The first thing to decide is the type of Bank Of America account you want to create. There are many different types of Bank Of America accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and then compare the different Bank Of America accounts to determine the one that is best suited to your requirements.
After you’ve selected an Bank Of America account then you’ll need gathering the required documents. Most Bank Of America accounts will require basic information like your address, name as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or identification.
Once you have all required documents, the next step is to actually start the account. This can be done online or over the phone or in person at a branch. When you first open the account you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount like $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This involves you can make withdrawals and deposits as needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Making an Bank Of America account is a simple process, however it’s crucial to take your time and choose the right Bank Of America account to meet your requirements. With a bit of study and planning you’ll be able to get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can open an Bank Of America account once you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at 18 to open an account on your own. Some banks may allow you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in El Cerrito Branch – 10422 San Pablo Avenue
It might seem like a daunting task however, closing a Bank Of America account is actually easy. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll need the current Bank Of America statement, as well as a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.