Which is the Bank Of America branch in Edison New Jersey?
The Bank Of America branch in Edison is located at 46 Parsonage Road Edison, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 46 Parsonage Road Edison, New Jersey
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
46 Parsonage Road Edison, New Jersey is one of Bank Of America branch offices in Edison New Jersey. Bank Of America Edison Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Jan 1, 1908. You can reach the Bank Of America Edison Branch through customer service phone number (732) 549-0707.
Bank Of America Edison Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 46 Parsonage Road Edison, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 46 Parsonage Road Edison, New Jersey
Bank Of America in 46 Parsonage Road Edison, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 46 Parsonage Road Edison, New Jersey?
The phone number of Bank Of America is (732) 549-0707.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 46 Parsonage Road Edison, New Jersey?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Edison Branch – 46 Parsonage Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Edison Branch – 46 Parsonage Road
There are many ways that you can transfer funds between Bank Of America to another account in Edison.
1. The most common way is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Bank Of America will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is when the Bank Of America will connect with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Bank Of America into another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Bank Of America and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s an option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Edison Branch – 46 Parsonage Road
There are some things you must know before opening an Bank Of America account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process to help you open an Bank Of America account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to determine is what kind of Bank Of America account you’d like to open. There are many different types of Bank Of America accounts, which is why it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Research and compare various Bank Of America accounts to find the best fit for your requirements.
After you’ve selected a Bank Of America account, the next step is gathering the required documents. Most Bank Of America accounts will require some basic details like your address, name as well as your Social Security number. You may also need to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents The following step will be to actually start the account. This can be done via the internet, over the phone, or in person at a branch location. When you first open the account you’ll need to make an initial deposit. This is typically a small amount of money, such as $25.
After your account is open You’ll have to begin using it. This involves making deposits and withdrawals when needed. You’ll also need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening a Bank Of America account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to be patient and pick the appropriate Bank Of America account that meets your requirements. If you do a little study and planning, you can create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can open an Bank Of America account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at 18 to open an account for yourself. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Edison Branch – 46 Parsonage Road
It’s a big pain to close the Bank Of America account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Bank Of America and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Bank Of America that your account has been closed.