Where is the Bank Of America branch in East Longmeadow Massachusetts?
The Bank Of America branch in East Longmeadow is located at 431 North Main Street East Longmeadow, Massachusetts.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 431 North Main Street East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
431 North Main Street East Longmeadow, Massachusetts is one of Bank Of America branch offices in East Longmeadow Massachusetts. Bank Of America East Longmeadow Branch has been offering services to these customers since May 13, 1983. You can contact this Bank Of America East Longmeadow Branch via customer service number (413) 526-5487.
Bank Of America East Longmeadow Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 431 North Main Street East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 431 North Main Street East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Bank Of America in 431 North Main Street East Longmeadow, Massachusetts (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 431 North Main Street East Longmeadow, Massachusetts?
The number for Bank Of America is (413) 526-5487.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 431 North Main Street East Longmeadow, Massachusetts?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in East Longmeadow Branch – 431 North Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in East Longmeadow Branch – 431 North Main Street
There are many ways that you can transfer funds from Bank Of America to another account in East Longmeadow.
1. The most common way is to use the wire transfer. This is the method where Bank Of America sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Bank Of America will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds between Bank Of America in another. These are typically immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Bank Of America and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in East Longmeadow Branch – 431 North Main Street
There are some things you must know before opening an Bank Of America account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps so that you can set up a Bank Of America account with ease.
The first thing you need to determine is the type of Bank Of America account you want to open. There are a variety of Bank Of America accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that is right for you. Do some research and then compare the different Bank Of America accounts to identify the best fit for your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen the Bank Of America account your next task is to collect the required documents. The majority of Bank Of America accounts will require basic information like your address, name, and Social Security number. You might also be required to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
After you have required documents The second step would be to create the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, or in person at a branch. If you are opening an account, you’ll be required to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount like $25.
Once your account has been opened You’ll have to begin using it. This means taking deposits and withdraws whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening an Bank Of America account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to be patient and choose the right Bank Of America account that meets your requirements. With a bit of investigation and preparation, you can get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can create a Bank Of America account once you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in East Longmeadow Branch – 431 North Main Street
It can be a real hassle to shut down a Bank Of America account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Bank Of America and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Bank Of America that your account has been closed.