Where is Bank Of America branch in East Islip New York?
This Bank Of America branch in East Islip is located at 345 East Main Street East Islip, New York.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 345 East Main Street East Islip, New York
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
345 East Main Street East Islip, New York is one of Bank Of America branch offices in East Islip New York. Bank Of America East Islip Branch has provided service to customers from the time Jan 9, 1909. You can reach this Bank Of America East Islip Branch by calling the customer service number (631) 581-4901.
Bank Of America East Islip Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 345 East Main Street East Islip, New York
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 345 East Main Street East Islip, New York
Bank Of America in 345 East Main Street East Islip, New York (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 345 East Main Street East Islip, New York?
The phone number of Bank Of America is (631) 581-4901.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 345 East Main Street East Islip, New York?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in East Islip Branch – 345 East Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in East Islip Branch – 345 East Main Street
There are many ways to transfer funds between Bank Of America to another account in East Islip.
1. The most common way is to make use of a wire transfer. This is the method where Bank Of America will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is when the Bank Of America will connect with each other via the ACH network and the money will be transferred that way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between Bank Of America to another. These services usually are immediate and you could configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also take cash out of Bank Of America and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in East Islip Branch – 345 East Main Street
There are a few steps you should do before you can open a Bank Of America account. The first thing you need to do is choose the appropriate Bank Of America account. There are many different Bank Of America accounts available, so it’s important to research your options before you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Bank Of America account, the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open your account.
After you have all the required documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and takes just less than a few minutes. All you have be able to complete out an application form and then deposit your money to the account.
If you’ve learned how to open an Bank Of America account you have no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can open an Bank Of America account once you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in East Islip Branch – 345 East Main Street
It may seem like a daunting process, but closing an Bank Of America account is actually quite easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Take the documents you need. You’ll require your current Bank Of America statement, as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.