Where is Bank Of America branch in Duvall Washington?
This Bank Of America branch in Duvall is located at 14104 Main Street Ne Duvall, Washington.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 14104 Main Street Ne Duvall, Washington
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
14104 Main Street Ne Duvall, Washington is one of Bank Of America branch offices in Duvall Washington. Bank Of America Duvall Branch has provided service to these customers since Jan 3, 1944. You can reach the Bank Of America Duvall Branch by calling the customer service number (425) 788-1521.
Bank Of America Duvall Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 14104 Main Street Ne Duvall, Washington
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 14104 Main Street Ne Duvall, Washington
Bank Of America in 14104 Main Street Ne Duvall, Washington (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 14104 Main Street Ne Duvall, Washington?
The number for Bank Of America is (425) 788-1521.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 14104 Main Street Ne Duvall, Washington?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Duvall Branch – 14104 Main Street Ne
Monday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Duvall Branch – 14104 Main Street Ne
There are several methods to transfer funds between Bank Of America to another one in Duvall.
1. The most common way is to use the wire transfer. This is when Bank Of America will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where Bank Of America will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money to Bank Of America to another. These are typically instant and you can even create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Bank Of America and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Duvall Branch – 14104 Main Street Ne
There are a few points you should know prior to opening a Bank Of America account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you select the right account for your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
The first step is to determine what kind of account you want. The most common types include saving accounts, check accounts and money market accounts. Each type has their own advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s crucial to comprehend the distinction before making a final decision.
Savings accounts are a good option to save your money if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They typically have more yields than check accounts however, there are some restrictions on how often you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are ideal for those who require frequent access to your money. Most checking accounts come with the option of a debit card which you can use to make purchases or withdraw funds. However, there could be charges associated with certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings and checking accounts, but they also have stricter withdrawal limits. If you need to access your money frequently, a money market account may not be the best option.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account that you are looking for, you must look around for the most attractive deal. There are a number of things to take into consideration, such as interest rates, fees and minimum balance requirements. It’s crucial to look at rates from a variety of Bank Of America accounts before making a decision.
When you’ve found the right account, you’re now ready to sign in. The process is relatively easy and can be completed online in only a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some specific information about yourself, including your name, address, along with your Social Security number. You may also be required to pay a deposit into the account to open it.
When your account is opened You can begin using it right away. Just be sure to monitor your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you do need to take out a loan, many Bank Of America offer options like lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Opening an Bank Of America businessname1 account can be a simple procedure that will help you save time and cash in the end. If you do your homework and looking around for an account that meets your needs and helps you achieve the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can create an Bank Of America account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are 18 years old, however it’s not always the case. You might also have to provide proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the required documents you are able to start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Duvall Branch – 14104 Main Street Ne
It could seem like a daunting task however, closing an Bank Of America account can be quite easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You will need to have the most recent Bank Of America statement and a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.