Where is Bank Of America branch in Dunkirk Maryland?
This Bank Of America branch in Dunkirk is located at 2995 Plaza Drive Dunkirk, Maryland.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 2995 Plaza Drive Dunkirk, Maryland
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
2995 Plaza Drive Dunkirk, Maryland is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Dunkirk Maryland. Bank Of America Dunkirk Branch has provided service to these customers since Jan 25, 2006. Contact the Bank Of America Dunkirk Branch by calling the customer service number (410) 286-5395.
Bank Of America Dunkirk Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 2995 Plaza Drive Dunkirk, Maryland
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 2995 Plaza Drive Dunkirk, Maryland
Bank Of America in 2995 Plaza Drive Dunkirk, Maryland (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 2995 Plaza Drive Dunkirk, Maryland?
The number for Bank Of America is (410) 286-5395.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 2995 Plaza Drive Dunkirk, Maryland?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Dunkirk Branch – 2995 Plaza Drive
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Dunkirk Branch – 2995 Plaza Drive
There are many reasons you might need to transfer money from Bank Of America within Dunkirk to another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current Bank Of America account and start another one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Bank Of America account on your bank.
2. Find the section for transferring funds and making payment. This could be called different depending on the bank you use However, it will be accessible from the main menu of your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be found on the bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, and then hit send or check.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts in one bank. In that case there is no need to enter a routing code because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the money will be accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Dunkirk Branch – 2995 Plaza Drive
There are some things you must complete before opening a Bank Of America account. The first thing to do is choose the correct Bank Of America account. There are many different Bank Of America accounts to choose from, so it’s important to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Bank Of America account then the next step is to collect all of the required documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! It’s easy and takes just about a minute. All you have to do is fill in an application and deposit your cash in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open a Bank Of America account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can create a Bank Of America account once you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re 18 years old, however this isn’t the norm. It is also possible to prove your identity, for example, a driver’s license, passport or state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents, you can start a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Dunkirk Branch – 2995 Plaza Drive
It can be a real hassle to shut down a Bank Of America account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Bank Of America and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Bank Of America the account is shut down.