Where is Bank Of America branch in Dunedin Florida?
The Bank Of America branch in Dunedin is located at 1080 Keene Road Dunedin, Florida.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 1080 Keene Road Dunedin, Florida
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
1080 Keene Road Dunedin, Florida is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Dunedin Florida. Bank Of America Dunedin Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Sep 6, 1973. You can reach this Bank Of America Dunedin Branch via customer service number (727) 733-3155.
Bank Of America Dunedin Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 1080 Keene Road Dunedin, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 1080 Keene Road Dunedin, Florida
Bank Of America in 1080 Keene Road Dunedin, Florida (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 1080 Keene Road Dunedin, Florida?
The phone number of Bank Of America is (727) 733-3155.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 1080 Keene Road Dunedin, Florida?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Dunedin Branch – 1080 Keene Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Dunedin Branch – 1080 Keene Road
There are many reasons you could have to transfer funds from Bank Of America in Dunedin into another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your old Bank Of America account and start a new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Bank Of America banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring money or making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use, but it will be accessible from the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account that you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the same bank. In this case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, after which the funds are usually transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Dunedin Branch – 1080 Keene Road
There are some things you must be aware of before you can create the Bank Of America account. First, you have to decide on is the appropriate Bank Of America account. There are many different Bank Of America accounts out there It’s crucial to research your options before you decide which one is right for you.
After you’ve selected the Bank Of America account, the next step is to gather all of the required documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at minimum $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and takes only less than a few minutes. All you have to do is fill in an application and deposit your money into the account.
Now that you know how to create an Bank Of America account you have no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
There isn’t a set age for opening an Bank Of America account. Certain credit unions or banks might require you to be 18 years old, while others may allow the opening of accounts at any time with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to start an account with Bank Of America account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be an owner in joint on the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account’s activity and assist you manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach 18years old, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all of the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to begin considering opening an Bank Of America account is the moment you begin to earn income through a part-time work, allowance, or other sources. This will give you the chance to begin building up savings and learn how to manage your money prior to when you are required to use it for more complicated financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Dunedin Branch – 1080 Keene Road
It could seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing the Bank Of America accounts is easy. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Take your documents. You’ll require the latest Bank Of America statement as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may require your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.