Which is the Bank Of America branch in Buffalo New York?
This Bank Of America branch in Buffalo is located at 2389 Fillmore Avenue Buffalo, New York.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 2389 Fillmore Avenue Buffalo, New York
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
2389 Fillmore Avenue Buffalo, New York is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Buffalo New York. Bank Of America Buffalo Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Jan 1, 1882. You can contact this Bank Of America Buffalo Branch by calling the customer service number (800) 432-1000.
Bank Of America Buffalo Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 2389 Fillmore Avenue Buffalo, New York
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 2389 Fillmore Avenue Buffalo, New York
Bank Of America in 2389 Fillmore Avenue Buffalo, New York (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 2389 Fillmore Avenue Buffalo, New York?
The number for Bank Of America is (800) 432-1000.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 2389 Fillmore Avenue Buffalo, New York?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Buffalo Branch – 2389 Fillmore Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Buffalo Branch – 2389 Fillmore Avenue
There are many methods to transfer money from Bank Of America to another in Buffalo.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is when Bank Of America will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is when the Bank Of America will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred that way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to Bank Of America to another. These are typically quick and you can configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Bank Of America and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Buffalo Branch – 2389 Fillmore Avenue
There are a few steps you must do before you can open the Bank Of America account. The first thing to do is choose the correct Bank Of America account. There are numerous Bank Of America accounts available It’s crucial to research your options before you decide which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected an Bank Of America account The next step is to gather all the documents you need. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
After you have all the necessary documents, it’s time to open up your account! It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. All you have to do is fill out an application and deposit your funds in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an Bank Of America account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can open an Bank Of America account once you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you be at least 18 years old to create an account for yourself. Certain banks might permit you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Buffalo Branch – 2389 Fillmore Avenue
It may appear like a daunting job however, closing an Bank Of America accounts is quite simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Take your documents. You’ll require your most recent Bank Of America statement, as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to require your account number and other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.