Where is Bank Of America branch in Altadena California?
This Bank Of America branch in Altadena is located at 2345 North Lake Avenue Altadena, California.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 2345 North Lake Avenue Altadena, California
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
2345 North Lake Avenue Altadena, California is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Altadena California. Bank Of America Altadena Branch has provided service to these customers since Dec 30, 1957. Contact this Bank Of America Altadena Branch via customer service number (626) 578-5148.
Bank Of America Altadena Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 2345 North Lake Avenue Altadena, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 2345 North Lake Avenue Altadena, California
Bank Of America in 2345 North Lake Avenue Altadena, California (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 2345 North Lake Avenue Altadena, California?
The phone number of Bank Of America is (626) 578-5148.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 2345 North Lake Avenue Altadena, California?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Altadena Branch – 2345 North Lake Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Altadena Branch – 2345 North Lake Avenue
There are a few different methods to transfer money from Bank Of America to another in Altadena.
1. The most common way is to use wire transfers. This is when Bank Of America will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is when the Bank Of America will connect with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred this way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money from Bank Of America to another. These are typically immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of Bank Of America and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Altadena Branch – 2345 North Lake Avenue
There are a few points you should know prior to opening an Bank Of America account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps so that you can set up the Bank Of America account with ease.
The first thing you need to determine is what type of Bank Of America account you want to create. There are numerous types of Bank Of America accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Research and look at different Bank Of America accounts to identify the most suitable one for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Bank Of America account, the next step is to gather the required documents. The majority of Bank Of America accounts will require some basic information , such as your name, address and Social Security number. You may also need to show proof of income or identification.
After you have required documents then the following step will be to create the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone or in person at a branch location. If you are opening your account you’ll be required to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount like $25.
Once your account has been opened You’ll have to begin using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. It is also important to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
Making an Bank Of America account is an easy procedure, but you need to take your time to choose the right Bank Of America account to meet your requirements. If you do a little study and planning you’ll be able to get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can create an Bank Of America account once you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Altadena Branch – 2345 North Lake Avenue
It’s a big hassle to shut down the Bank Of America account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Bank Of America and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from Bank Of America that your account has been closed.