Where is Bank Of America branch in Alpharetta Georgia?
Its Bank Of America branch in Alpharetta is located at 6304 North Point Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 6304 North Point Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
6304 North Point Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Alpharetta Georgia. Bank Of America Alpharetta Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Nov 15, 1993. You can contact this Bank Of America Alpharetta Branch by calling the customer service number (770) 442-2466.
Bank Of America Alpharetta Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 6304 North Point Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 6304 North Point Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia
Bank Of America in 6304 North Point Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 6304 North Point Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia?
The number for Bank Of America is (770) 442-2466.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
Official website for Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 6304 North Point Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Alpharetta Branch – 6304 North Point Parkway
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Alpharetta Branch – 6304 North Point Parkway
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds between Bank Of America to another one in Alpharetta.
1. The most common way is to make use of wire transfers. This is the method where Bank Of America will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is where the Bank Of America will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to Bank Of America in another. These are typically immediate and you could configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Bank Of America and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Alpharetta Branch – 6304 North Point Parkway
There are a few points you must know before opening an Bank Of America account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps so that you can set up a Bank Of America account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to determine is what kind of Bank Of America account you’d like to open. There are numerous types of Bank Of America accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Do some research and then compare the various Bank Of America accounts to determine the one that is best suited to your requirements.
After you’ve selected a Bank Of America account you’ll need to gather the required documents. The majority of Bank Of America accounts will require basic information like your address, name and Social Security number. You might also be required to show proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents, the next step is to actually start the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, and in person, at a branch. If you are opening an account, you’ll have to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount that is like $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This means taking deposits and withdraws as needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening an Bank Of America account is a straightforward process, however it’s crucial to take your time to choose the right Bank Of America account for your needs. With a little study and planning you’ll be able to get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can open an Bank Of America account once you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. You may also need to show proof of your identity, such as a driver’s license, passport or a state ID. Once you have all the documents required you are able to start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Alpharetta Branch – 6304 North Point Parkway
It might appear like a daunting job however, closing the Bank Of America accounts is easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Gather the documents you need. You will need to have the current Bank Of America statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to request your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.