Where is Bank Of America branch in Alpharetta Georgia?
The Bank Of America branch in Alpharetta is located at 5195 Windward Parkway West Alpharetta, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 5195 Windward Parkway West Alpharetta, Georgia
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
5195 Windward Parkway West Alpharetta, Georgia is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Alpharetta Georgia. Bank Of America Alpharetta Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Dec 2, 2003. You can contact the Bank Of America Alpharetta Branch through customer service phone number (678) 339-9709.
Bank Of America Alpharetta Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 5195 Windward Parkway West Alpharetta, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 5195 Windward Parkway West Alpharetta, Georgia
Bank Of America in 5195 Windward Parkway West Alpharetta, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 5195 Windward Parkway West Alpharetta, Georgia?
The number for Bank Of America is (678) 339-9709.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 5195 Windward Parkway West Alpharetta, Georgia?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Alpharetta Branch – 5195 Windward Parkway West
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Alpharetta Branch – 5195 Windward Parkway West
There are several ways to transfer funds from Bank Of America to another one in Alpharetta.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Bank Of America will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the Bank Of America will connect with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred this way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Bank Of America in another. These services are usually quick and you can configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Bank Of America and transfer it to the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Alpharetta Branch – 5195 Windward Parkway West
There are a few points you need to know before opening a Bank Of America account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process so that you can open the Bank Of America account with no hassle.
The first thing to determine is what kind of Bank Of America account you want to open. There are a variety of Bank Of America accounts, and it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Research and then compare the various Bank Of America accounts to identify the most suitable one for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Bank Of America account then you’ll need gathering the necessary documents. The majority of Bank Of America accounts will require basic information like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You may also need to provide proof of income or identification.
After you have the necessary documents, the second step would be to actually open the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, or in person at a branch. When you open an account, you’ll need to make an initial deposit. This can be a modest amount of money like $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This means taking deposits and withdraws as needed. You’ll also need to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening a Bank Of America account is a straightforward process, however it’s crucial to be patient and pick the appropriate Bank Of America account that meets your requirements. If you do a little investigation and preparation, you can get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
There is no age for opening an Bank Of America account. Certain credit unions and banks might require you to be 18 years old, whereas others allow you to open an account at any age , with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to open an Bank Of America account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be a joint owner of the account. This will give them the ability to monitor the activity of your account and help you learn how to control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start thinking about opening a Bank Of America account is the moment you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowance, or other source. This gives you the opportunity to start building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances before you are required to use it for more complex financial transactions like taking out a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Alpharetta Branch – 5195 Windward Parkway West
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing the Bank Of America account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll need the most recent Bank Of America statement and an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may ask you for your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.