Where is Bank Of America branch in Abilene Texas?
The Bank Of America branch in Abilene is located at 2200 South 27th Street Abilene, Texas.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 2200 South 27th Street Abilene, Texas
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
2200 South 27th Street Abilene, Texas is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Abilene Texas. Bank Of America Abilene Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Aug 11, 1977. You can contact this Bank Of America Abilene Branch through customer service phone number (325) 690-6200.
Bank Of America Abilene Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 2200 South 27th Street Abilene, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 2200 South 27th Street Abilene, Texas
Bank Of America in 2200 South 27th Street Abilene, Texas (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 2200 South 27th Street Abilene, Texas?
The number for Bank Of America is (325) 690-6200.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
Official website for Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 2200 South 27th Street Abilene, Texas?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Abilene Branch – 2200 South 27th Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Abilene Branch – 2200 South 27th Street
There are many reasons you could require transferring money from Bank Of America within Abilene into another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Bank Of America account and create another one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. Whatever the reason, it’s actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Bank Of America bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money or making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use however it is found in the main menu on your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is accurate, then click the submit button or verify.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the exact same institution. In this case it is not necessary to enter a routing code because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and once it’s done, the money will be available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Abilene Branch – 2200 South 27th Street
There are some things you must complete before opening a Bank Of America account. The first thing you need to decide on is the right Bank Of America account. There are numerous Bank Of America accounts to choose from and it’s essential to do your research before you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Bank Of America account, the next step is to gather all the necessary documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and only takes about a minute. All you need complete is to fill out an application and then deposit the cash into the account.
Now that you know how to create a Bank Of America account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can create an Bank Of America account once you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you are 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, like a driver’s license, passport or state ID. After you have all the necessary documents you are able to create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Abilene Branch – 2200 South 27th Street
It could seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing an Bank Of America account is actually quite simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll require the current Bank Of America statement as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to request your account number and other identifying information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.