Where is Bancorpsouth Bank branch in El Dorado Arkansas?
This Bancorpsouth Bank branch in El Dorado is located at 101 W Main Street El Dorado, Arkansas.
Table of Contents
Bancorpsouth Bank Branch Location in 101 W Main Street El Dorado, Arkansas
Bancorpsouth Bank was established in Mar 1, 1876 and headquartered in 201 South Spring Street Tupelo, Mississippi 38804. Bancorpsouth Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
101 W Main Street El Dorado, Arkansas is one of Bancorpsouth Bank branch offices located in El Dorado Arkansas. Bancorpsouth Bank El Dorado Branch has been providing services to these customers since Jan 1, 1903. You can reach the Bancorpsouth Bank El Dorado Branch through customer service phone number (870) 863-3181.
Bancorpsouth Bank El Dorado Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Bancorpsouth Bank official website www.bancorpsouth.com.
Bancorpsouth Bank Hours in 101 W Main Street El Dorado, Arkansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Bancorpsouth Bank Address Map in 101 W Main Street El Dorado, Arkansas
Bancorpsouth Bank in 101 W Main Street El Dorado, Arkansas (FAQs)
What is Bancorpsouth Bank Phone Number in 101 W Main Street El Dorado, Arkansas?
The phone number of Bancorpsouth Bank is (870) 863-3181.
What is Bancorpsouth Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Bancorpsouth Bank is www.bancorpsouth.com.
What is the Post Code of Bancorpsouth Bank in 101 W Main Street El Dorado, Arkansas?
What Time Does Bancorpsouth Bank Open and Close in El Dorado Branch – 101 W Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bancorpsouth Bank to Another in El Dorado Branch – 101 W Main Street
There are a few different ways to transfer money to Bancorpsouth Bank to another one in El Dorado.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Bancorpsouth Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use an ACH transfer. This is where the Bancorpsouth Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred that way. This usually takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Bancorpsouth Bank to another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Bancorpsouth Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Bancorpsouth Bank Account in El Dorado Branch – 101 W Main Street
There are some things you should do before you can open an Bancorpsouth Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the right Bancorpsouth Bank account. There are many different Bancorpsouth Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen the Bancorpsouth Bank account, the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is easy and takes just less than a few minutes. All you need be able to complete out an application form and then deposit your funds to the account.
Now that you know how to create an Bancorpsouth Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bancorpsouth Bank Account
You can open an Bancorpsouth Bank account when you’ve got an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you’re at least 18 years old to create an account on your own. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Bancorpsouth Bank Account in El Dorado Branch – 101 W Main Street
It could seem like a daunting process however, closing the Bancorpsouth Bank accounts is simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather your documents. You will need to have the current Bancorpsouth Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely request your account number and other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.