Which is the Bancorpsouth Bank branch in Burnet Texas?
The Bancorpsouth Bank branch in Burnet is located at 101 E Polk St Burnet, Texas.
Table of Contents
Bancorpsouth Bank Branch Location in 101 E Polk St Burnet, Texas
Bancorpsouth Bank was established in Mar 1, 1876 and headquartered in 201 South Spring Street Tupelo, Mississippi 38804. Bancorpsouth Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
101 E Polk St Burnet, Texas is one of Bancorpsouth Bank branch offices in Burnet Texas. Bancorpsouth Bank Burnet Branch has provided service to these customers since Jan 1, 1973. You can contact this Bancorpsouth Bank Burnet Branch by calling the customer service number (512) 756-6166.
Bancorpsouth Bank Burnet Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Bancorpsouth Bank official website www.bancorpsouth.com.
Bancorpsouth Bank Hours in 101 E Polk St Burnet, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Bancorpsouth Bank Address Map in 101 E Polk St Burnet, Texas
Bancorpsouth Bank in 101 E Polk St Burnet, Texas (FAQs)
What is Bancorpsouth Bank Phone Number in 101 E Polk St Burnet, Texas?
The phone number of Bancorpsouth Bank is (512) 756-6166.
What is Bancorpsouth Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Bancorpsouth Bank is www.bancorpsouth.com.
What is the Post Code of Bancorpsouth Bank in 101 E Polk St Burnet, Texas?
What Time Does Bancorpsouth Bank Open and Close in Burnet Branch – 101 E Polk St
Monday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bancorpsouth Bank to Another in Burnet Branch – 101 E Polk St
There are many reasons you might have to transfer funds from Bancorpsouth Bank in Burnet in another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current Bancorpsouth Bank account and start an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of costs. No matter what the case, this is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Bancorpsouth Bank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds and making payment. It could be called something different depending on your bank however it is accessible from the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be located on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts in the exact same institution. In that case it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, after which the funds are usually accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a Bancorpsouth Bank Account in Burnet Branch – 101 E Polk St
There are a few things you need to be aware of before you can create an Bancorpsouth Bank account. The first thing to do is select the appropriate Bancorpsouth Bank account. There are numerous Bancorpsouth Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to research your options before you decide which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen the Bancorpsouth Bank account, the next step is to gather all the documents you need. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. It is also necessary to have at minimum $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and takes just about a minute. All you have to do is fill out an application form and then deposit your money into the account.
Now that you know how to open an Bancorpsouth Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bancorpsouth Bank Account
You can create an Bancorpsouth Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you’re at least 18 years old to create an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Bancorpsouth Bank Account in Burnet Branch – 101 E Polk St
It’s a big trouble to close a Bancorpsouth Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Bancorpsouth Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Bancorpsouth Bank the account is closed.