Which is the Bancorpsouth Bank branch in Alma Arkansas?
The Bancorpsouth Bank branch in Alma is located at 17 Highway 64 E Alma, Arkansas.
Table of Contents
Bancorpsouth Bank Branch Location in 17 Highway 64 E Alma, Arkansas
Bancorpsouth Bank was established in Mar 1, 1876 and headquartered in 201 South Spring Street Tupelo, Mississippi 38804. Bancorpsouth Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
17 Highway 64 E Alma, Arkansas is one of Bancorpsouth Bank branch offices in Alma Arkansas. Bancorpsouth Bank Alma Branch has provided service to customers from the time Jan 1, 1909. You can reach this Bancorpsouth Bank Alma Branch via customer service number (479) 632-2258.
Bancorpsouth Bank Alma Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking go to Bancorpsouth Bank official website www.bancorpsouth.com.
Bancorpsouth Bank Hours in 17 Highway 64 E Alma, Arkansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Bancorpsouth Bank Address Map in 17 Highway 64 E Alma, Arkansas
Bancorpsouth Bank in 17 Highway 64 E Alma, Arkansas (FAQs)
What is Bancorpsouth Bank Phone Number in 17 Highway 64 E Alma, Arkansas?
The number for Bancorpsouth Bank is (479) 632-2258.
What is Bancorpsouth Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bancorpsouth Bank is www.bancorpsouth.com.
What is the Post Code of Bancorpsouth Bank in 17 Highway 64 E Alma, Arkansas?
What Time Does Bancorpsouth Bank Open and Close in Alma Branch – 17 Highway 64 E
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bancorpsouth Bank to Another in Alma Branch – 17 Highway 64 E
There are many ways to transfer money to Bancorpsouth Bank to another one in Alma.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is when Bancorpsouth Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the Bancorpsouth Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between Bancorpsouth Bank in another. These are typically immediate and you could create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Bancorpsouth Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Bancorpsouth Bank Account in Alma Branch – 17 Highway 64 E
There are a few points you must know before opening an Bancorpsouth Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process so that you can open a Bancorpsouth Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what kind of Bancorpsouth Bank account you want to create. There are many different types of Bancorpsouth Bank accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Research and look at various Bancorpsouth Bank accounts to determine the best fit for your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Bancorpsouth Bank account, the next step is to gather the necessary documents. Most Bancorpsouth Bank accounts will require basic information , such as your address, name, and Social Security number. You may also need to provide proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents The next step is to actually create the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone or in person at a branch. When you first open your account you’ll have to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount of money like $25.
After you have opened your account, you’ll need to start using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals as needed. You’ll also need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening a Bancorpsouth Bank account is an easy procedure, but you need to take your time to select the best Bancorpsouth Bank account for your needs. If you do a little study and planning you’ll be able to get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bancorpsouth Bank Account
You can open a Bancorpsouth Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you’re at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Bancorpsouth Bank Account in Alma Branch – 17 Highway 64 E
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing a Bancorpsouth Bank accounts is easy. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll need the most recent Bancorpsouth Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may request your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.