Which is the Bancfirst branch in Edmond Oklahoma?
The Bancfirst branch in Edmond is located at 1264 S Bryant Edmond, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Bancfirst Branch Location in 1264 S Bryant Edmond, Oklahoma
Bancfirst was established in Apr 1, 1989 and headquartered in 101 North Broadway, Suite 200 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102. Bancfirst became a member of FDIC insurance in Apr 1, 1989.
1264 S Bryant Edmond, Oklahoma is one of Bancfirst branch offices in Edmond Oklahoma. Bancfirst Edmond Branch has been offering services to these customers since Aug 12, 2013. You can contact the Bancfirst Edmond Branch through customer service phone number (405) 270-1000.
Bancfirst Edmond Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Bancfirst official website www.bancfirst.bank.
Bancfirst Hours in 1264 S Bryant Edmond, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bancfirst Address Map in 1264 S Bryant Edmond, Oklahoma
Bancfirst in 1264 S Bryant Edmond, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Bancfirst Phone Number in 1264 S Bryant Edmond, Oklahoma?
The number for Bancfirst is (405) 270-1000.
What is Bancfirst Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bancfirst is www.bancfirst.bank.
What is the Post Code of Bancfirst in 1264 S Bryant Edmond, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Bancfirst Open and Close in Edmond Branch – 1264 S Bryant
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bancfirst to Another in Edmond Branch – 1264 S Bryant
There are a variety of reasons you may require transferring money from Bancfirst in Edmond in another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Bancfirst account and create another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce charges. No matter what the case, this is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Bancfirst banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is accessible from the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you wish to transfer money to. This can also be located on the bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is correct, then hit send or check.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts of one bank. In that case there is no need to enter a routing code since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds are usually available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a Bancfirst Account in Edmond Branch – 1264 S Bryant
There are some things you must do before you can open the Bancfirst account. The first thing to decide on is the appropriate Bancfirst account. There are many different Bancfirst accounts out there It’s crucial to do your research before you choose which one is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Bancfirst account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
After you have all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and takes only about a minute. All you need be able to complete in an application and then deposit the money in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to create an Bancfirst account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bancfirst Account
There is no set age limit for having a Bancfirst account. Certain credit unions or banks may require that you be 18 years old, while others allow the opening of accounts at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to start a Bancfirst account, make sure you bring your parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account’s activity and assist you control your finances with prudence. Once you reach 18, you’ll be able to assume full control of the account and take all the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening a Bancfirst account is when you begin to earn income through a part-time work, allowance, or other sources. This gives you the chance to begin saving and learning how to manage your money prior to when you have to utilize it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Bancfirst Account in Edmond Branch – 1264 S Bryant
It’s often a pain to close the Bancfirst account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Bancfirst and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from Bancfirst that your account has been shut down.