Where is the Bancfirst branch in Duncan Oklahoma?
The Bancfirst branch in Duncan is located at 1616 Elk Street Duncan, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Bancfirst Branch Location in 1616 Elk Street Duncan, Oklahoma
Bancfirst was established in Apr 1, 1989 and headquartered in 101 North Broadway, Suite 200 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102. Bancfirst became a member of FDIC insurance at Apr 1, 1989.
1616 Elk Street Duncan, Oklahoma is one of Bancfirst branch offices in Duncan Oklahoma. Bancfirst Duncan Branch has been offering services to customers from the time May 27, 1983. You can contact the Bancfirst Duncan Branch by calling the customer service number (580) 252-1800.
Bancfirst Duncan Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Bancfirst official website www.bancfirst.bank.
Bancfirst Hours in 1616 Elk Street Duncan, Oklahoma
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
Bancfirst Address Map in 1616 Elk Street Duncan, Oklahoma
Bancfirst in 1616 Elk Street Duncan, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Bancfirst Phone Number in 1616 Elk Street Duncan, Oklahoma?
The number for Bancfirst is (580) 252-1800.
What is Bancfirst Online Banking Website?
Official website for Bancfirst is www.bancfirst.bank.
What is the Post Code of Bancfirst in 1616 Elk Street Duncan, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Bancfirst Open and Close in Duncan Branch – 1616 Elk Street
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bancfirst to Another in Duncan Branch – 1616 Elk Street
There are many reasons why you may need to transfer money from Bancfirst in Duncan into another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your previous Bancfirst account and start an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Bancfirst account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds or making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use However, it will be found in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is accurate, then click the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts of the exact same institution. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a few minutes and once it’s done, the money will be available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a Bancfirst Account in Duncan Branch – 1616 Elk Street
There are some things you need to know before opening an Bancfirst account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps so that you can set up the Bancfirst account with ease.
The first thing to do is figure out what type of Bancfirst account you’d like to open. There are many different types of Bancfirst accounts, so it’s essential to choose one that is right for you. Do some research and then compare the different Bancfirst accounts to identify the one that is best suited to your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a Bancfirst account, the next step is to collect the necessary documents. Most Bancfirst accounts will require basic information like your address, name, and Social Security number. You might also be required to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents then the following step will be to open the account. This can be done online by phone, online, and in person, at a branch. When you first open your account you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount, such as $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws as needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening a Bancfirst account is a simple process, but it’s important to take your time and select the best Bancfirst account to meet your requirements. If you do a little research and preparation it is possible to create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bancfirst Account
You can open a Bancfirst account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Bancfirst Account in Duncan Branch – 1616 Elk Street
It can be a real pain to close an Bancfirst account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Bancfirst and request to close your account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the Bancfirst to confirm that the businessname account was closed.