Where is Astoria Bank branch in East Rockaway New York?
The Astoria Bank branch in East Rockaway is located at 464 Atlantic Ave East Rockaway, New York.
Table of Contents
Astoria Bank Branch Location in 464 Atlantic Ave East Rockaway, New York
Astoria Bank was established in Jan 1, 1888 and headquartered in 37-16 30th Avenue Long Island City, New York 11103. Astoria Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 7, 1937.
464 Atlantic Ave East Rockaway, New York is one of Astoria Bank branch offices in East Rockaway New York. Astoria Bank East Rockaway Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Jan 1, 1921. Contact the Astoria Bank East Rockaway Branch by calling the customer service number (516) 887-3000.
Astoria Bank East Rockaway Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Astoria Bank official website .
Astoria Bank Hours in 464 Atlantic Ave East Rockaway, New York
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Astoria Bank Address Map in 464 Atlantic Ave East Rockaway, New York
Astoria Bank in 464 Atlantic Ave East Rockaway, New York (FAQs)
What is Astoria Bank Phone Number in 464 Atlantic Ave East Rockaway, New York?
The number for Astoria Bank is (516) 887-3000.
What is Astoria Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Astoria Bank is .
What is the Post Code of Astoria Bank in 464 Atlantic Ave East Rockaway, New York?
What Time Does Astoria Bank Open and Close in East Rockaway Branch – 464 Atlantic Ave
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Astoria Bank to Another in East Rockaway Branch – 464 Atlantic Ave
There are a few different ways that you can transfer money from Astoria Bank to another one in East Rockaway.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is where the Astoria Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the Astoria Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network and the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money to Astoria Bank in another. These are typically quick and you can set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Astoria Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Astoria Bank Account in East Rockaway Branch – 464 Atlantic Ave
There are some important things you need to know prior to opening the Astoria Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure to help you choose the right account for your needs , and be sure to avoid making any errors.
First, you need to choose the type of account you’d like to have. The most common types are savings accounts, checking accounts, and money market accounts. Each comes with its own set of benefits and drawbacks, so it’s important to understand the differences before making a final decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful way to keep your cash when you don’t need instant acces to the money. They usually offer greater yields than check accounts but there could be limitations on the frequency at which you can access your money.
Checking accounts are great when you require regular access to your funds. The majority of checking accounts include a debit card that can be used for purchases or withdraw funds. However, there may be fees for certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, however they also have more strict withdrawal limits. If you require access to your funds often, a money market account may not be the best choice.
Once you’ve settled on the kind of account you want, it’s time to shop around for the best price. There are many things to take into consideration, such as fees, interest rates, and the minimum balance requirement. It’s important to compare rates from a variety of Astoria Bank accounts before making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re now ready to make it open. The process is relatively easy and is usually completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply personal information, such as your address, name, and Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit funds into the account to open it.
Once your account is open and you are able to use it immediately. Be sure to be aware of your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of Astoria Bank offer alternatives such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
Opening a Astoria Bank businessname1 account can be a straightforward process that can help you save time and money over the long term. Through research and shopping around to find the account that best suits your requirements and will help you achieve your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Astoria Bank Account
You can create a Astoria Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. You might also have to show proof of your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the necessary documents you are able to create a savings or a checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Astoria Bank Account in East Rockaway Branch – 464 Atlantic Ave
It may appear like a daunting job however, closing an Astoria Bank account is actually easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Take the documents you need. You’ll require the latest Astoria Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to require your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.