Where is the Associated Bank branch in Eau Claire Wisconsin?
The Associated Bank branch in Eau Claire is located at 3009 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Table of Contents
Associated Bank Branch Location in 3009 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Associated Bank was established in Jan 1, 1874 and headquartered in 200 North Adams Street Green Bay, Wisconsin 54301. Associated Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
3009 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin is one of Associated Bank branch offices in Eau Claire Wisconsin. Associated Bank Eau Claire Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Oct 1, 2003. Contact this Associated Bank Eau Claire Branch via customer service number (715) 831-3311.
Associated Bank Eau Claire Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Associated Bank official website www.associatedbank.com.
Associated Bank Hours in 3009 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
Associated Bank Address Map in 3009 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Associated Bank in 3009 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin (FAQs)
What is Associated Bank Phone Number in 3009 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin?
The phone number of Associated Bank is (715) 831-3311.
What is Associated Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Associated Bank is www.associatedbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Associated Bank in 3009 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin?
What Time Does Associated Bank Open and Close in Eau Claire Branch – 3009 Mall Drive
Monday (Open 24 hours)
Tuesday (Open 24 hours)
Wednesday (Open 24 hours)
Thursday (Open 24 hours)
Friday (Open 24 hours)
Saturday (Open 24 hours)
Sunday (Open 24 hours)
How to Transfer Money from Associated Bank to Another in Eau Claire Branch – 3009 Mall Drive
There are many reasons you could require transferring money from Associated Bank in Eau Claire in another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your previous Associated Bank account and start an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce charges. No matter what the case, this is quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Associated Bank account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds or making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use However, it will be accessible from the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you wish to transfer money to. This can also be found on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts at the exact same institution. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing code because the funds remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, after which the money will be transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a Associated Bank Account in Eau Claire Branch – 3009 Mall Drive
There are some things to consider before you open the Associated Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure to help you choose the best account to meet your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
First, you need to choose the type of account you’d like to have. The most popular types are the savings account, checking accounts or money market funds. Each comes with its own set of benefits and drawbacks, so it is important to know the difference prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a good option to save your money when you don’t need instant acces to the money. They typically offer higher yields than check accounts but there may be restrictions on how often you can access your money.
Checking accounts are a great option when you require regular access to your money. The majority of checking accounts include a debit card that can be used to make purchases or withdraw. There are fees for certain transactions, for instance, using an outside-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have stricter withdrawal limits. If you have to access your funds frequently then a money market account might not be the best choice.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account you would like to have, you need to shop around for the best deal. There are a number of factors to consider including fees, interest rates, and the minimum balance requirement. It’s important to compare offers from multiple Associated Bank accounts before making a choice.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re now ready to open it. The process is relatively easy and can usually be done online in just a few minutes. You’ll have to provide details about yourself, like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to pay a deposit into the account to open it.
After your account has been opened and you are able to use it immediately. Be sure to keep an eye on your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you have to take out a loan, many Associated Bank offer alternatives such as lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Setting up a Associated Bank account is a simple process that can save you time and money over the long term. If you do your homework and looking around to find an account that meets your requirements and will help you achieve the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Associated Bank Account
You can open a Associated Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you are at least 18 years old to create an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Associated Bank Account in Eau Claire Branch – 3009 Mall Drive
It might appear like a daunting job, but closing an Associated Bank accounts is quite simple. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll require your current Associated Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may ask you for your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.