Which is the Arvest Bank branch in Yukon Oklahoma?
This Arvest Bank branch in Yukon is located at 1051 Cornwell Yukon, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Arvest Bank Branch Location in 1051 Cornwell Yukon, Oklahoma
Arvest Bank was established in Jan 1, 1871 and headquartered in 75 North East Street Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701. Arvest Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
1051 Cornwell Yukon, Oklahoma is one of Arvest Bank branch offices located in Yukon Oklahoma. Arvest Bank Yukon Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jan 6, 2014. You can reach this Arvest Bank Yukon Branch through customer service phone number (405) 677-8711.
Arvest Bank Yukon Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Arvest Bank official website www.arvest.com.
Arvest Bank Hours in 1051 Cornwell Yukon, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Arvest Bank Address Map in 1051 Cornwell Yukon, Oklahoma
Arvest Bank in 1051 Cornwell Yukon, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Arvest Bank Phone Number in 1051 Cornwell Yukon, Oklahoma?
The number for Arvest Bank is (405) 677-8711.
What is Arvest Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Arvest Bank is www.arvest.com.
What is the Post Code of Arvest Bank in 1051 Cornwell Yukon, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Arvest Bank Open and Close in Yukon Branch – 1051 Cornwell
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Arvest Bank to Another in Yukon Branch – 1051 Cornwell
There are many reasons why you may need to transfer money from Arvest Bank within Yukon into another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current Arvest Bank account and open an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Arvest Bank bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money and making payment. This could be called different depending on the bank you use however it is found in the main menu on your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account to which you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be found on the bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to ensure it’s accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts at the exact same institution. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing code because the funds remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds will typically be accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Arvest Bank Account in Yukon Branch – 1051 Cornwell
There are some things you should be aware of before you can create an Arvest Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the appropriate Arvest Bank account. There are a variety of Arvest Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Arvest Bank account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
After you have all the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. All you have be able to complete in an application form and then deposit your funds in the bank account.
Now that you know how to start an Arvest Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Arvest Bank Account
You can start an Arvest Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You may also need to show proof of your identity, like passport, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the necessary documents and documents, you can open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Arvest Bank Account in Yukon Branch – 1051 Cornwell
It can be a real trouble to close a Arvest Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Arvest Bank and request to close your account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining from the account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Arvest Bank that your account has been closed.