Which is the Arvest Bank branch in Edmond Oklahoma?
This Arvest Bank branch in Edmond is located at 1133 North Bryant Branch Edmond, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Arvest Bank Branch Location in 1133 North Bryant Branch Edmond, Oklahoma
Arvest Bank was established in Jan 1, 1871 and headquartered in 75 North East Street Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701. Arvest Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
1133 North Bryant Branch Edmond, Oklahoma is one of Arvest Bank branch offices in Edmond Oklahoma. Arvest Bank Edmond Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Feb 16, 2009. You can contact the Arvest Bank Edmond Branch by calling the customer service number (405) 677-8711.
Arvest Bank Edmond Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking go to Arvest Bank official website www.arvest.com.
Arvest Bank Hours in 1133 North Bryant Branch Edmond, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Arvest Bank Address Map in 1133 North Bryant Branch Edmond, Oklahoma
Arvest Bank in 1133 North Bryant Branch Edmond, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Arvest Bank Phone Number in 1133 North Bryant Branch Edmond, Oklahoma?
The number for Arvest Bank is (405) 677-8711.
What is Arvest Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Arvest Bank is www.arvest.com.
What is the Post Code of Arvest Bank in 1133 North Bryant Branch Edmond, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Arvest Bank Open and Close in Edmond Branch – 1133 North Bryant Branch
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Arvest Bank to Another in Edmond Branch – 1133 North Bryant Branch
There are a variety of reasons you might need to transfer money from Arvest Bank within Edmond into another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your previous Arvest Bank account and create a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of charges. Whatever the reason, it’s quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Arvest Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds as well as making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank however it is found in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number that you wish to transfer money to. It can be located on the bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly when you’re moving money between accounts in the exact same institution. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing code because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, after which the funds will typically be available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a Arvest Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 1133 North Bryant Branch
There are some things you need to complete before opening an Arvest Bank account. The first thing to do is select the right Arvest Bank account. There are a variety of Arvest Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to do your research before you pick the one that is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen a Arvest Bank account then the next step is to collect all the documents you need. These include the Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is easy and takes only about a minute. All you need to do is fill out an application and deposit your cash to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an Arvest Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Arvest Bank Account
You can create a Arvest Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at least 18 years old to create an account on your own. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Arvest Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 1133 North Bryant Branch
It may seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing the Arvest Bank accounts is easy. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll require your current Arvest Bank statement as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may ask you for your account number and other identifiable information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.