Where is Arvest Bank branch in Duncan Oklahoma?
Its Arvest Bank branch in Duncan is located at 8th And Walnut Duncan, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Arvest Bank Branch Location in 8th And Walnut Duncan, Oklahoma
Arvest Bank was established in Jan 1, 1871 and headquartered in 75 North East Street Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701. Arvest Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
8th And Walnut Duncan, Oklahoma is one of Arvest Bank branch offices in Duncan Oklahoma. Arvest Bank Duncan Branch has been providing services to these customers since Apr 15, 1981. Contact this Arvest Bank Duncan Branch through customer service phone number (580) 255-7121.
Arvest Bank Duncan Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services go to Arvest Bank official website www.arvest.com.
Arvest Bank Hours in 8th And Walnut Duncan, Oklahoma
|Monday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Arvest Bank Address Map in 8th And Walnut Duncan, Oklahoma
Arvest Bank in 8th And Walnut Duncan, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Arvest Bank Phone Number in 8th And Walnut Duncan, Oklahoma?
The phone number of Arvest Bank is (580) 255-7121.
What is Arvest Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Arvest Bank is www.arvest.com.
What is the Post Code of Arvest Bank in 8th And Walnut Duncan, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Arvest Bank Open and Close in Duncan Branch – 8th And Walnut
Monday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Arvest Bank to Another in Duncan Branch – 8th And Walnut
There are several methods to transfer funds between Arvest Bank to another account in Duncan.
1. The most common way is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Arvest Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is the process where Arvest Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between Arvest Bank into another. These services usually are quick and you can configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Arvest Bank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Arvest Bank Account in Duncan Branch – 8th And Walnut
There are a few things you need to be aware of before you can create the Arvest Bank account. The first thing to do is select the appropriate Arvest Bank account. There are numerous Arvest Bank accounts available It’s crucial to do your research before you choose which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Arvest Bank account then the next step is to gather all the necessary documents. These include the Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is simple and takes only a few minutes. All you have be able to complete out an application and then deposit the cash into the account.
Now that you know how to start an Arvest Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Arvest Bank Account
You can create a Arvest Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you are at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Arvest Bank Account in Duncan Branch – 8th And Walnut
It’s often a trouble to close the Arvest Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Arvest Bank and request to close your account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Arvest Bank the account is closed.