Which is the Anahuac National Bank branch in Winnie Texas?
Its Anahuac National Bank branch in Winnie is located at 810 Highway 124 Winnie, Texas.
Table of Contents
Anahuac National Bank Branch Location in 810 Highway 124 Winnie, Texas
Anahuac National Bank was established in Dec 20, 1976 and headquartered in 801 South Ross Sterling Anahuac, Texas 77514. Anahuac National Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Dec 20, 1976.
810 Highway 124 Winnie, Texas is one of Anahuac National Bank branch offices located in Winnie Texas. Anahuac National Bank Winnie Branch has provided service to customers from the time May 23, 2007. You can contact the Anahuac National Bank Winnie Branch via customer service number (409) 296-2265.
Anahuac National Bank Winnie Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Anahuac National Bank official website WWW.ANBANK.NET.
Anahuac National Bank Hours in 810 Highway 124 Winnie, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Anahuac National Bank Address Map in 810 Highway 124 Winnie, Texas
Anahuac National Bank in 810 Highway 124 Winnie, Texas (FAQs)
What is Anahuac National Bank Phone Number in 810 Highway 124 Winnie, Texas?
The phone number of Anahuac National Bank is (409) 296-2265.
What is Anahuac National Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Anahuac National Bank is WWW.ANBANK.NET.
What is the Post Code of Anahuac National Bank in 810 Highway 124 Winnie, Texas?
What Time Does Anahuac National Bank Open and Close in Winnie Branch – 810 Highway 124
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Anahuac National Bank to Another in Winnie Branch – 810 Highway 124
There are many methods to transfer money from Anahuac National Bank to another in Winnie.
1. The most common way is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Anahuac National Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is when the Anahuac National Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to Anahuac National Bank into another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Anahuac National Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Anahuac National Bank Account in Winnie Branch – 810 Highway 124
There are a few things you need to know prior to opening an Anahuac National Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure so that you can choose the best account for your needs , and be sure to avoid making any errors.
The first step is to choose the type of account you want. The most popular types include saving accounts, check accounts as well as money market account. Each comes with their own advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s crucial to comprehend the differences prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts can be a useful way to keep your cash when you don’t need instant access to it. They typically offer more rate of interest than bank accounts however, there could be limitations regarding the number of times you can access your money.
Checking accounts are great if you need frequent access to your cash. The majority of checking accounts include the option of a debit card which can be used for purchases or withdraw funds. However, there may be fees associated with certain transactions, for instance, making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you require access to your money frequently then a money market account might not be the best option.
Once you’ve decided on the kind of account you want, it’s time to shop around for the best deal. There are many factors to consider like fees, interest rates and the minimum balance requirement. It’s important to compare the offers of several Anahuac National Bank accounts prior to making a choice.
When you’ve found the right account, it’s time to sign in. The process is fairly simple and can usually be done online in a matter of minutes. You’ll be required to supply personal information, such as your name, address, and Social Security number. You may also be required to pay a deposit into the account to open it.
When your account is opened, you can start using it straight away. Make sure you monitor your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you do need to borrow money, most Anahuac National Bank provide options such as lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Opening a Anahuac National Bank accounts is a simple procedure that will save you time and cash in the end. By doing your research and shopping around, you can find an account that meets your needs and helps you achieve those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Anahuac National Bank Account
You can create a Anahuac National Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Anahuac National Bank Account in Winnie Branch – 810 Highway 124
It might seem like a daunting process however, closing a Anahuac National Bank account can be quite easy. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll require your most recent Anahuac National Bank statement and a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may require your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.