Table of Contents
- No annual fee!
- $225 card bonus: $225 for spending over $1,000 within 3 months of card opening.
- All purchases received 1.5% cash back.
- You can get the AmEx Offer on this card, and there are often some great discounts from merchants, such as Walmart, which gets $15 back $5, and Amazon, which gets $75 back $25.
- It is very easy to apply, you can apply when you have a credit history for 3 months (please make sure you can check your credit history first).
- This card is American Express, not Visa or MasterCard, so some small supermarkets may not accept it.
- Foreign Transaction Fee (FTF) exists, so it should not be used outside the United States.
Suggested Application Time
- You can only get the reward of opening a card once in your life, so be sure to wait for the highest offer in history to apply!
- Charge CARDS are not subject to the rule that you can only issue two credit CARDS within 90 days.
- AmEx is not sensitive to Hard Pull quantities.
- When you apply for a credit card, AmEx may pop up to inform you that because you have a bad relationship with AmEx, you are not eligible for the credit card bonus. In this case, you should always use your existing AmEx card and try not to close the card. It will probably take a while.
- Credit history more than three months can try to apply.
- AmEx can hold up to five credit CARDS at a time, and Charge CARDS are not subject to this rule.
After the Application
AmEx reconsideration back door phone: 877-399-3083. Amex is well protected from the real back door, and calls are usually made by the customer service staff there. You can’t connect directly with the people who decide.
This card is 1.5% cash back, nothing special. The official announcement is that it competes with other 1.5x CARDS, such as the CFU. Using this card alone is obviously not as good as CFU. The value of 1.5x after CFU addition is approximately 2.25%. If you use points, then obviously this card is not your choice, you should consider ED and EDP. If you are going to Cash back, this card is not particularly outstanding, for example, Citi Double Cash is 2% Cash back. Anyhow this card does not have what special place, the person that treasures card slot still did not touch.