Where is the Ameriserv Financial Bank branch in Windber Pennsylvania?
Its Ameriserv Financial Bank branch in Windber is located at 1501 Somerset Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
Ameriserv Financial Bank Branch Location in 1501 Somerset Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania
Ameriserv Financial Bank was established in Sep 23, 1933 and headquartered in 216 Franklin Street Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901. Ameriserv Financial Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
1501 Somerset Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania is one of Ameriserv Financial Bank branch offices in Windber Pennsylvania. Ameriserv Financial Bank Windber Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Jun 5, 1963. Contact the Ameriserv Financial Bank Windber Branch through customer service phone number (800) 837-2265.
Ameriserv Financial Bank Windber Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Ameriserv Financial Bank official website AmeriServ.com.
Ameriserv Financial Bank Hours in 1501 Somerset Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 AM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 AM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 AM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 AM|
Ameriserv Financial Bank Address Map in 1501 Somerset Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania
Ameriserv Financial Bank in 1501 Somerset Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is Ameriserv Financial Bank Phone Number in 1501 Somerset Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania?
The phone number of Ameriserv Financial Bank is (800) 837-2265.
What is Ameriserv Financial Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Ameriserv Financial Bank is AmeriServ.com.
What is the Post Code of Ameriserv Financial Bank in 1501 Somerset Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does Ameriserv Financial Bank Open and Close in Windber Branch – 1501 Somerset Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 AM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 AM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 AM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 AM)
How to Transfer Money from Ameriserv Financial Bank to Another in Windber Branch – 1501 Somerset Avenue
There are several ways that you can transfer funds from Ameriserv Financial Bank to another in Windber.
1. The most common way is to make use of a wire transfer. This is when Ameriserv Financial Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the Ameriserv Financial Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money to Ameriserv Financial Bank into another. These services usually are quick and you can configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Ameriserv Financial Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option when you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Ameriserv Financial Bank Account in Windber Branch – 1501 Somerset Avenue
There are a few points you should know prior to opening a Ameriserv Financial Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you select the most appropriate account to meet your needs and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
The first step is to decide what type of account you want. The most common kinds are savings accounts, checking accounts and money market accounts. Each type has its own set of benefits and drawbacks, so it’s important to understand the differences before making a final decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful way to keep your cash even if you don’t require immediate accessibility to your money. They typically have more interest rates than checking accounts, however there could be limitations on how often you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are ideal when you require regular access to your funds. The majority of checking accounts include an ATM card that can be used for purchases or withdrawals. However, there could be fees associated with certain transactions, like making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings or checking accounts, but they also have stricter withdrawal restrictions. If you need to access your money frequently the money market account might not be the right choice for you.
After you’ve chosen the kind of account you are looking for, you must search for the best price. There are a number of things to take into consideration, such as fees, interest rates and the minimum balance requirement. It is important to evaluate the offers of several Ameriserv Financial Bank accounts before making a choice.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re ready to open it. The process is relatively easy and can be completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll have to provide personal information, such as your address, name, and Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit money into the account in order to open it.
After your account has been opened You can begin using it straight away. Make sure you monitor your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of Ameriserv Financial Bank offer options like lines of credit or overdraft security.
Opening an Ameriserv Financial Bank account is a simple procedure that will save you time and cash in the end. By doing your research and looking around for the account that best suits your needs and helps you reach those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Ameriserv Financial Bank Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open a Ameriserv Financial Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks may require that you be 18 years old, while other institutions may permit the opening of accounts at any age with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and would like to start an account with Ameriserv Financial Bank account, make sure you bring your parent or guardian so they can become an owner in joint on the account. This will allow them to have the ability to monitor the activity of your account and help you control your finances with prudence. When you turn 18years old, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The best time to start considering opening an Ameriserv Financial Bank account is when you begin earning income from a part-time job, allowance, or other sources. This will give you the opportunity to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money prior to when you need to use it for more complex financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a Ameriserv Financial Bank Account in Windber Branch – 1501 Somerset Avenue
It may appear like a daunting job however, closing an Ameriserv Financial Bank account can be quite easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll require your latest Ameriserv Financial Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to require your account number and other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.