Where is the Ameris Bank branch in Winder Georgia?
Its Ameris Bank branch in Winder is located at 20 West May Street Winder, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Ameris Bank Branch Location in 20 West May Street Winder, Georgia
Ameris Bank was established in Oct 1, 1971 and headquartered in 3490 Piedmont Rd Atlanta, Georgia 30305. Ameris Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Oct 1, 1971.
20 West May Street Winder, Georgia is one of Ameris Bank branch offices in Winder Georgia. Ameris Bank Winder Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jul 18, 2007. You can reach the Ameris Bank Winder Branch by calling the customer service number (404) 553-2000.
Ameris Bank Winder Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Ameris Bank official website www.amerisbank.com.
Ameris Bank Hours in 20 West May Street Winder, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Ameris Bank Address Map in 20 West May Street Winder, Georgia
Ameris Bank in 20 West May Street Winder, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Ameris Bank Phone Number in 20 West May Street Winder, Georgia?
The phone number of Ameris Bank is (404) 553-2000.
What is Ameris Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Ameris Bank is www.amerisbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Ameris Bank in 20 West May Street Winder, Georgia?
What Time Does Ameris Bank Open and Close in Winder Branch – 20 West May Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Ameris Bank to Another in Winder Branch – 20 West May Street
There are many ways to transfer money to Ameris Bank to another account in Winder.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Ameris Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the Ameris Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between Ameris Bank into another. These are typically quick and you can create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of Ameris Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Ameris Bank Account in Winder Branch – 20 West May Street
There are some things you need to know before opening an Ameris Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you open a Ameris Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to decide is what type of Ameris Bank account you’d like to create. There are numerous types of Ameris Bank accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and compare various Ameris Bank accounts to find the one that is best suited to your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Ameris Bank account, you’ll need gathering the required documents. The majority of Ameris Bank accounts will require some basic information , such as your address, name, and Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or identification.
Once you have all required documents then the next step is to actually create the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, or in person at a branch. When you open your account you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened You’ll have to begin using it. This means taking deposits and withdraws when needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening a Ameris Bank account is a simple process, however it’s crucial to take your time to select the best Ameris Bank account to meet your requirements. With a little research and preparation, you can create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Ameris Bank Account
You can create an Ameris Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or a state ID. Once you have all the required documents you are able to start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Ameris Bank Account in Winder Branch – 20 West May Street
It might seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing a Ameris Bank accounts is quite easy. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll need the most recent Ameris Bank statement and a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may ask you for your account number as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.