Which is the Ameris Bank branch in Crawfordville Florida?
The Ameris Bank branch in Crawfordville is located at 2628 Crawfordville Highway Crawfordville, Florida.
Table of Contents
Ameris Bank Branch Location in 2628 Crawfordville Highway Crawfordville, Florida
Ameris Bank was established in Oct 1, 1971 and headquartered in 3490 Piedmont Rd Atlanta, Georgia 30305. Ameris Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Oct 1, 1971.
2628 Crawfordville Highway Crawfordville, Florida is one of Ameris Bank branch offices located in Crawfordville Florida. Ameris Bank Crawfordville Branch has provided service to customers from the time Oct 13, 1987. Contact the Ameris Bank Crawfordville Branch by calling the customer service number (850) 926-5211.
Ameris Bank Crawfordville Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to Ameris Bank official website www.amerisbank.com.
Ameris Bank Hours in 2628 Crawfordville Highway Crawfordville, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Ameris Bank Address Map in 2628 Crawfordville Highway Crawfordville, Florida
Ameris Bank in 2628 Crawfordville Highway Crawfordville, Florida (FAQs)
What is Ameris Bank Phone Number in 2628 Crawfordville Highway Crawfordville, Florida?
The number for Ameris Bank is (850) 926-5211.
What is Ameris Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Ameris Bank is www.amerisbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Ameris Bank in 2628 Crawfordville Highway Crawfordville, Florida?
What Time Does Ameris Bank Open and Close in Crawfordville Branch – 2628 Crawfordville Highway
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Ameris Bank to Another in Crawfordville Branch – 2628 Crawfordville Highway
There are many reasons you may require transferring money from Ameris Bank within Crawfordville into another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your old Ameris Bank account and start another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce fees. No matter what the case, this is actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Ameris Bank bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money and making payment. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is located in the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be located on the bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts at the exact same institution. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the money will be accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Ameris Bank Account in Crawfordville Branch – 2628 Crawfordville Highway
There are a few things you must complete before opening an Ameris Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the right Ameris Bank account. There are numerous Ameris Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Ameris Bank account, the next step is to gather all of the required documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open an account.
After you have all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! It’s easy and takes only less than a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an application form and then deposit your cash into the account.
If you’ve learned how to open an Ameris Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Ameris Bank Account
There is no set age limit for having an Ameris Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks might require you to be 18 years old, while others allow you to open an account at any age , with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and would like to start an Ameris Bank account, bring along a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This gives them the ability to monitor the activity of your account and help you learn how to control your finances with prudence. Once you reach 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin thinking about opening a Ameris Bank account is the moment you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowance, or another sources. This gives you a chance to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money prior to when you have to utilize it for more complex financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Ameris Bank Account in Crawfordville Branch – 2628 Crawfordville Highway
It might seem like a daunting task, but closing the Ameris Bank accounts is quite easy. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather your documents. You will need to have the latest Ameris Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.