Where is the Ameris Bank branch in Buena Vista Georgia?
This Ameris Bank branch in Buena Vista is located at 114 West 6th Avenue Buena Vista, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Ameris Bank Branch Location in 114 West 6th Avenue Buena Vista, Georgia
Ameris Bank was established in Oct 1, 1971 and headquartered in 3490 Piedmont Rd Atlanta, Georgia 30305. Ameris Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Oct 1, 1971.
114 West 6th Avenue Buena Vista, Georgia is one of Ameris Bank branch offices in Buena Vista Georgia. Ameris Bank Buena Vista Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Jun 15, 2007. You can contact this Ameris Bank Buena Vista Branch by calling the customer service number (229) 649-4600.
Ameris Bank Buena Vista Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Ameris Bank official website www.amerisbank.com.
Ameris Bank Hours in 114 West 6th Avenue Buena Vista, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Ameris Bank Address Map in 114 West 6th Avenue Buena Vista, Georgia
Ameris Bank in 114 West 6th Avenue Buena Vista, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Ameris Bank Phone Number in 114 West 6th Avenue Buena Vista, Georgia?
The number for Ameris Bank is (229) 649-4600.
What is Ameris Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Ameris Bank is www.amerisbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Ameris Bank in 114 West 6th Avenue Buena Vista, Georgia?
What Time Does Ameris Bank Open and Close in Buena Vista Branch – 114 West 6th Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Ameris Bank to Another in Buena Vista Branch – 114 West 6th Avenue
There are many methods to transfer funds from Ameris Bank to another in Buena Vista.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is where the Ameris Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the Ameris Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money from Ameris Bank to another. These are typically quick and you can create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Ameris Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Ameris Bank Account in Buena Vista Branch – 114 West 6th Avenue
There are some things to consider prior to opening the Ameris Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure to help you choose the best account for your needs , and be sure to avoid making any errors.
The first step is to choose the type of account you’d like to have. The most popular types include saving accounts, check accounts, or money market funds. Each type has their own advantages and drawbacks, and it’s important to understand the difference prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts can be a useful way to keep your cash even if you don’t require immediate access to it. They typically offer more rate of interest than bank accounts however there are some restrictions on the frequency at which you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are ideal if you need frequent access to your money. Most checking accounts come with a debit card that can be used to make purchases or withdrawals. However, there could be charges associated with certain transactions, such as making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have more strict withdrawal limits. If you have to access your funds often the money market account might not be the best option.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account you are looking for, you must search for the best price. There are a number of aspects to think about, such as fees, interest rates, and minimum balance requirements. It’s crucial to look at the offers of several Ameris Bank accounts before making a choice.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re ready to make it open. The process is fairly simple and can be completed online in only a few minutes. You’ll have to provide details about yourself, like your address, name, as well as your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to pay a deposit into the account to open it.
After your account has been opened and you are able to use it right away. Make sure you keep an eye on your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you have to borrow money, the majority of Ameris Bank offer options like lines of credit or overdraft security.
Opening an Ameris Bank accounts is a quick procedure that will save you time and money in the long run. If you do your homework and comparing accounts to find the account that best suits your requirements and assists you to achieve those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Ameris Bank Account
You can start a Ameris Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you be 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. You might also have to prove your identity, such as an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. Once you have all the necessary documents you are able to create a savings or a checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Ameris Bank Account in Buena Vista Branch – 114 West 6th Avenue
It’s a big pain to close a Ameris Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Ameris Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Ameris Bank that your account has been closed.