Where is Alliance Bank branch in Winamac Indiana?
This Alliance Bank branch in Winamac is located at 510 North Us Highway 35 Winamac, Indiana.
Table of Contents
Alliance Bank Branch Location in 510 North Us Highway 35 Winamac, Indiana
Alliance Bank was established in Jul 3, 1930 and headquartered in 101 West Montgomery Street Francesville, Indiana 47946. Alliance Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
510 North Us Highway 35 Winamac, Indiana is one of Alliance Bank branch offices in Winamac Indiana. Alliance Bank Winamac Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since May 20, 1992. Contact the Alliance Bank Winamac Branch through customer service phone number (574) 946-7000.
Alliance Bank Winamac Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Alliance Bank official website www.myalliancebank.com.
Alliance Bank Hours in 510 North Us Highway 35 Winamac, Indiana
|Monday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Alliance Bank Address Map in 510 North Us Highway 35 Winamac, Indiana
Alliance Bank in 510 North Us Highway 35 Winamac, Indiana (FAQs)
What is Alliance Bank Phone Number in 510 North Us Highway 35 Winamac, Indiana?
The phone number of Alliance Bank is (574) 946-7000.
What is Alliance Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Alliance Bank is www.myalliancebank.com.
What is the Post Code of Alliance Bank in 510 North Us Highway 35 Winamac, Indiana?
What Time Does Alliance Bank Open and Close in Winamac Branch – 510 North Us Highway 35
Monday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Alliance Bank to Another in Winamac Branch – 510 North Us Highway 35
There are many reasons you may require transferring money from Alliance Bank in Winamac to another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Alliance Bank account and open an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of costs. Whatever the reason, it’s actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Alliance Bank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds as well as making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use however it is accessible from the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account that you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure it is accurate, then click send or check.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts of one bank. In this case it is not necessary to enter a routing code because the funds remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds are usually available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a Alliance Bank Account in Winamac Branch – 510 North Us Highway 35
There are some things you must know before opening the Alliance Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure so that you can set up the Alliance Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to do is figure out what kind of Alliance Bank account you want to open. There are numerous types of Alliance Bank accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Do some research and look at different Alliance Bank accounts to identify the best fit for your requirements.
After you’ve selected the Alliance Bank account your next task is to collect the required documents. Most Alliance Bank accounts will require some basic details like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You might also be required to provide proof of income or identification.
After you have the necessary documents, the second step would be to actually create the account. It can be done on the internet or over the phone and in person, at a branch location. If you are opening the account you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. It’s usually a small amount of money that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened You’ll have to begin using it. This involves you can make withdrawals and deposits as needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening a Alliance Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to take your time to pick the appropriate Alliance Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of investigation and preparation, you can get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Alliance Bank Account
You can create a Alliance Bank account once you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you’re at least 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you can open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Alliance Bank Account in Winamac Branch – 510 North Us Highway 35
It may appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing the Alliance Bank account is actually quite simple. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You will need to have your current Alliance Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to request your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.