Which is the Academy Bank branch in Yuma Arizona?
Its Academy Bank branch in Yuma is located at 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona.
Table of Contents
Academy Bank Branch Location in 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona
Academy Bank was established in Jun 15, 1966 and headquartered in 8551 N Boardwalk Avenue Kansas City, Missouri 64154. Academy Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jun 15, 1966.
8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona is one of Academy Bank branch offices in Yuma Arizona. Academy Bank Yuma Branch has provided service to customers from the time Jun 4, 2008. You can reach the Academy Bank Yuma Branch via customer service number (928) 341-8480.
Academy Bank Yuma Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Academy Bank official website www.academybank.com.
Academy Bank Hours in 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona
|Monday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Academy Bank Address Map in 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona
Academy Bank Address Map in 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona
Academy Bank in 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona (FAQs)
What is Academy Bank Phone Number in 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona?
The phone number of Academy Bank is (928) 341-8480.
What is Academy Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Academy Bank is www.academybank.com.
What is the Post Code of Academy Bank in 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona?
What Time Does Academy Bank Open and Close in Yuma Branch – 8151 E 32nd St
Monday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Academy Bank to Another in Yuma Branch – 8151 E 32nd St
There are many reasons why you might need to transfer money from Academy Bank within Yuma into another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your previous Academy Bank account and open a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. No matter what the case, this is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Academy Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money or making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank, but it will be found in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you want to transfer the money to. This can also be found on the bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s correct, and then hit send or check.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts in one bank. In this case it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds will typically be accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a Academy Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 8151 E 32nd St
There are a few steps you should do before you can open a Academy Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the appropriate Academy Bank account. There are a variety of Academy Bank accounts available and it’s essential to do your research before you decide which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Academy Bank account The next step is gathering all of the required documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and takes only about a minute. All you have to do is fill in an application form and then deposit your money in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an Academy Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Academy Bank Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open an Academy Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require you to be 18 years old. However, other institutions may permit the opening of accounts at any time with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and would like to create a Academy Bank account, you must bring a parent or guardian so they can be an owner in joint on the account. This will allow them to have the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you to control your finances with prudence. Once you reach 18, you’ll be able to assume complete control of your account and take all the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to begin considering opening a Academy Bank account is when you begin earning income from a part-time job allowance, or another sources. This will give you the chance to begin building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you have to utilize it for more complicated financial tasks like taking out a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Academy Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 8151 E 32nd St
It may appear like a daunting job, but closing the Academy Bank account can be simple. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Collect your documents. You will need to have the latest Academy Bank statement and a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely request your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.