Where is Academy Bank branch in Yuma Arizona?
The Academy Bank branch in Yuma is located at 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona.
Table of Contents
Academy Bank Branch Location in 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona
Academy Bank was established in Jun 15, 1966 and headquartered in 8551 N Boardwalk Avenue Kansas City, Missouri 64154. Academy Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jun 15, 1966.
8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona is one of Academy Bank branch offices located in Yuma Arizona. Academy Bank Yuma Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jun 4, 2008. You can contact this Academy Bank Yuma Branch through customer service phone number (928) 341-8480.
Academy Bank Yuma Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Academy Bank official website www.academybank.com.
Academy Bank Hours in 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona
|Monday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Academy Bank Address Map in 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona
Academy Bank in 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona (FAQs)
What is Academy Bank Phone Number in 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona?
The phone number of Academy Bank is (928) 341-8480.
What is Academy Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Academy Bank is www.academybank.com.
What is the Post Code of Academy Bank in 8151 E 32nd St Yuma, Arizona?
What Time Does Academy Bank Open and Close in Yuma Branch – 8151 E 32nd St
Monday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Academy Bank to Another in Yuma Branch – 8151 E 32nd St
There are a variety of reasons you could need to transfer money from Academy Bank in Yuma in another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your previous Academy Bank account and start another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. Whatever the reason, it’s quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Academy Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money and making payment. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use, but it will be located in the main menu on your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the other bank’s site or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit send or check.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the exact same institution. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, after which the funds will typically be available in the other account within one business day.
How to Open a Academy Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 8151 E 32nd St
There are a few things you should complete before opening the Academy Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the appropriate Academy Bank account. There are many different Academy Bank accounts available It’s crucial to research your options before you decide which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Academy Bank account, the next step is to gather all the necessary documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at minimum $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and takes only about a minute. All you need be able to complete out an application and then deposit the cash in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to create a Academy Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Academy Bank Account
There is no set minimum age to open a Academy Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require you to be 18 years old, while others may allow you to open an account at any age , with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to start a Academy Bank account, you must bring your parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This gives them the power to keep track of your account’s activity and assist you to manage your finances responsibly. When you turn the age of 18, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and make all the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening an Academy Bank account is when you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowances, or any other source. This gives you a chance to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money before you have to utilize it for more difficult financial tasks like taking out loans or using a credit card.
How to Close a Academy Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 8151 E 32nd St
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing an Academy Bank account is actually quite simple. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll need your latest Academy Bank statement as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely require your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.