Where is Academy Bank branch in Yuma Arizona?
This Academy Bank branch in Yuma is located at 2900 South Pacific Avenue Yuma, Arizona.
Table of Contents
Academy Bank Branch Location in 2900 South Pacific Avenue Yuma, Arizona
Academy Bank was established in Jun 15, 1966 and headquartered in 8551 N Boardwalk Avenue Kansas City, Missouri 64154. Academy Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jun 15, 1966.
2900 South Pacific Avenue Yuma, Arizona is one of Academy Bank branch offices in Yuma Arizona. Academy Bank Yuma Branch has been providing services to these customers since May 28, 2008. You can contact the Academy Bank Yuma Branch by calling the customer service number (928) 726-3093.
Academy Bank Yuma Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Academy Bank official website www.academybank.com.
Academy Bank Hours in 2900 South Pacific Avenue Yuma, Arizona
|Monday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Academy Bank Address Map in 2900 South Pacific Avenue Yuma, Arizona
Academy Bank in 2900 South Pacific Avenue Yuma, Arizona (FAQs)
What is Academy Bank Phone Number in 2900 South Pacific Avenue Yuma, Arizona?
The number for Academy Bank is (928) 726-3093.
What is Academy Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Academy Bank is www.academybank.com.
What is the Post Code of Academy Bank in 2900 South Pacific Avenue Yuma, Arizona?
What Time Does Academy Bank Open and Close in Yuma Branch – 2900 South Pacific Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Academy Bank to Another in Yuma Branch – 2900 South Pacific Avenue
There are several ways to transfer funds to Academy Bank to another in Yuma.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Academy Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is the process where Academy Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money will be transferred that way. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money to Academy Bank into another. These are typically immediate and you could create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Academy Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Academy Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 2900 South Pacific Avenue
There are some important points you should know prior to opening the Academy Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure to help you choose the most appropriate account to meet your needs and avoid any mistakes.
The first step is to determine what kind of account you’d like to have. The most commonly used types are saving accounts, check accounts or money market funds. Each has their own advantages and drawbacks, so it’s important to understand the distinction before making a final decision.
Savings accounts are a great way to keep your cash even if you don’t require immediate accessibility to your money. They usually offer greater rate of interest than bank accounts however there are some restrictions on the frequency at which you can access your money.
Checking accounts are ideal for those who require frequent access to your funds. The majority of checking accounts include the option of a debit card which you can use to make purchases or withdraw funds. There are fees for certain transactions, for instance, using an outside-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings or checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal restrictions. If you have to access your funds often, a money market account might not be the best option.
After you’ve chosen the kind of account you would like to have, you need to look around for the most attractive price. There are many things to take into consideration like the interest rate, fees and minimum balance requirements. It is important to evaluate offers from multiple Academy Bank accounts prior to making a choice.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re now ready to open it. The process is fairly simple and can be completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your address, name, as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to pay a deposit into the account to open it.
When your account is opened You can begin using it immediately. Make sure you monitor your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you need to borrow money, most Academy Bank provide options such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
Opening an Academy Bank businessname1 account can be a straightforward process that can save you time and money over the long term. If you do your homework and looking around for an account that is suitable for your needs and helps you achieve your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Academy Bank Account
You can create a Academy Bank account once you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you’re 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You may also need to show proof of your identity, like passport, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required and documents, you can start a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Academy Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 2900 South Pacific Avenue
It’s often a trouble to close a Academy Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Academy Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Academy Bank that your account has been closed.