Which is the 1st National Bank branch in Lebanon Ohio?
The 1st National Bank branch in Lebanon is located at 730 East Main Street Lebanon, Ohio.
Table of Contents
1st National Bank Branch Location in 730 East Main Street Lebanon, Ohio
1st National Bank was established in Jan 1, 1907 and headquartered in 730 East Main Street Lebanon, Ohio 45036. 1st National Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
730 East Main Street Lebanon, Ohio is one of 1st National Bank branch offices located in Lebanon Ohio. 1st National Bank Lebanon Branch has provided service to these customers since Jan 1, 1907. You can reach this 1st National Bank Lebanon Branch via customer service number (513) 282-6111.
1st National Bank Lebanon Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to 1st National Bank official website WWW.BANKWITH1ST.COM.
1st National Bank Hours in 730 East Main Street Lebanon, Ohio
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
1st National Bank Address Map in 730 East Main Street Lebanon, Ohio
1st National Bank in 730 East Main Street Lebanon, Ohio (FAQs)
What is 1st National Bank Phone Number in 730 East Main Street Lebanon, Ohio?
The phone number of 1st National Bank is (513) 282-6111.
What is 1st National Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of 1st National Bank is WWW.BANKWITH1ST.COM.
What is the Post Code of 1st National Bank in 730 East Main Street Lebanon, Ohio?
What Time Does 1st National Bank Open and Close in Lebanon Branch – 730 East Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from 1st National Bank to Another in Lebanon Branch – 730 East Main Street
There are many reasons you may require transferring money from 1st National Bank within Lebanon to another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your old 1st National Bank account and start an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce costs. No matter what the case, this is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online 1st National Bank account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds or making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use However, it will be accessible from the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account that you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be located on the bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts at one bank. In that scenario it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, after which the funds are usually transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a 1st National Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 730 East Main Street
There are a few steps you must complete before opening a 1st National Bank account. First, you have to do is select the right 1st National Bank account. There are many different 1st National Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to research your options before you choose which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an 1st National Bank account, the next step is to collect all the documents you need. These include the Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
After you have all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is simple and takes just less than a few minutes. All you need be able to complete out an application form and then deposit your cash into the account.
Now that you know how to create a 1st National Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a 1st National Bank Account
You can open an 1st National Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you’re at 18 to create an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a 1st National Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 730 East Main Street
It may seem like a daunting process, but closing an 1st National Bank accounts is simple. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll require the latest 1st National Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to require your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.