Where is the 1st Financial Bank Usa branch in Dupree South Dakota?
This 1st Financial Bank Usa branch in Dupree is located at 1 Main Street Dupree, South Dakota.
Table of Contents
1st Financial Bank Usa Branch Location in 1 Main Street Dupree, South Dakota
1st Financial Bank Usa was established in Jan 1, 1910 and headquartered in 331 North Dakota Dunes Boulevard Dakota Dunes, South Dakota 57049. 1st Financial Bank Usa became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
1 Main Street Dupree, South Dakota is one of 1st Financial Bank Usa branch offices in Dupree South Dakota. 1st Financial Bank Usa Dupree Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can reach this 1st Financial Bank Usa Dupree Branch via customer service number (605) 365-5191.
1st Financial Bank Usa Dupree Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit 1st Financial Bank Usa official website www.1fbusa.com.
1st Financial Bank Usa Hours in 1 Main Street Dupree, South Dakota
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
1st Financial Bank Usa Address Map in 1 Main Street Dupree, South Dakota
1st Financial Bank Usa in 1 Main Street Dupree, South Dakota (FAQs)
What is 1st Financial Bank Usa Phone Number in 1 Main Street Dupree, South Dakota?
The number for 1st Financial Bank Usa is (605) 365-5191.
What is 1st Financial Bank Usa Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of 1st Financial Bank Usa is www.1fbusa.com.
What is the Post Code of 1st Financial Bank Usa in 1 Main Street Dupree, South Dakota?
What Time Does 1st Financial Bank Usa Open and Close in Dupree Branch – 1 Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from 1st Financial Bank Usa to Another in Dupree Branch – 1 Main Street
There are many ways that you can transfer money from 1st Financial Bank Usa to another account in Dupree.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where 1st Financial Bank Usa sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is the process where 1st Financial Bank Usa will connect with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to 1st Financial Bank Usa to another. These are typically instant and you can even create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of 1st Financial Bank Usa and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a 1st Financial Bank Usa Account in Dupree Branch – 1 Main Street
There are some things you need to do before you can open an 1st Financial Bank Usa account. The first thing you need to decide on is the right 1st Financial Bank Usa account. There are many different 1st Financial Bank Usa accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an 1st Financial Bank Usa account, the next step is gathering all the documents you need. These include the Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill in an application form and then deposit your money in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to open a 1st Financial Bank Usa account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a 1st Financial Bank Usa Account
There isn’t a set age limit for having an 1st Financial Bank Usa account. Some banks or credit unions might require you to be 18 years old, while other institutions may permit the opening of accounts at any age with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and are looking to open an 1st Financial Bank Usa account, make sure you bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This will allow them to have the ability to watch your account activity and help you to manage your finances responsibly. When you turn 18years old, you’ll have the ability to take full control of your account and make all of the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to start thinking about opening an 1st Financial Bank Usa account is the moment you start earning money through a part-time work, allowances, or any other source. This gives you a chance to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money before you need to use it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a 1st Financial Bank Usa Account in Dupree Branch – 1 Main Street
It’s a big trouble to close a 1st Financial Bank Usa account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact 1st Financial Bank Usa and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their directions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the 1st Financial Bank Usa the account is closed.